Anyone Else Bored With Their iPhone?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Jailbreak it. Thats what I did and when that didn't work... I went back to BlackBerry. I stil have my iphone and use it on WiFi every now and then. (Plus its good to have a backup phone)

I was but I upgraded to the iOS 7 beta then downgraded so I think this is my main source of boredom lol

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting Bored seeing this Thread pop up in my Notifications every morning

Next person to post on this thread is getting Banned

Sent from my iPhone 5

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Coming from android(I have the iPhone 5 now),I don't get a lot of these issues people have with android.I never ran into lag issues with my nexus 4 that had or any other android device I personally ever had. Now older android devices with earlier versions of android were a bit laggy but newer devices and jellybean has fixed those issues drastically.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I could motivate you to further your forum career *takes a bow* :p

Lol :eek:

It's funny how some threads die a quick death and others go 10 plus pages I was only playing and keeping this interesting topic going

I bought an iPhone to keep my daily use reliable and it has served it purpose but always found the OS to be stale but effective but I'm really looking forward to iOS 7 and the webOS flavor that I miss but I can't say i ever got bored at any time

Sent from my iPhone 5

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Coming from android(I have the iPhone 5 now),I don't get a lot of these issues people have with android.I never ran into lag issues with my nexus 4 that had or any other android device I personally ever had. Now older android devices with earlier versions of android were a bit laggy but newer devices and jellybean has fixed those issues drastically.

No jellybean did not fix the issue of lag. I had it on my Nexus 4 and there are a lot of user complaints of lag on the GS4.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have no real experience with the droid other than years of teaching co-workers the ropes mostly low end LG and Generic smartphones with 256 Meg's of memory and the lag was terrible

I heard the high end droids were OK

Sent from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods