Ok that's it I'm gonna apply for my Banning license I can't take this constant abuse anymore

Sent from my iPhone 5
    I'm glad I could motivate you to further your forum career *takes a bow* :P
    kataran likes this.
    07-31-2013 06:44 PM
    Coming from android(I have the iPhone 5 now),I don't get a lot of these issues people have with android.I never ran into lag issues with my nexus 4 that had or any other android device I personally ever had. Now older android devices with earlier versions of android were a bit laggy but newer devices and jellybean has fixed those issues drastically.
    07-31-2013 06:48 PM
    I'm glad I could motivate you to further your forum career *takes a bow* :P
    Lol :o

It's funny how some threads die a quick death and others go 10 plus pages I was only playing and keeping this interesting topic going

I bought an iPhone to keep my daily use reliable and it has served it purpose but always found the OS to be stale but effective but I'm really looking forward to iOS 7 and the webOS flavor that I miss but I can't say i ever got bored at any time

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-31-2013 06:54 PM
    this thread has no sense of humor

BLiNK out.
    kataran likes this.
    07-31-2013 07:03 PM

BLiNK out.
    Your BANNED

Carry on

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-31-2013 07:06 PM
    Coming from android(I have the iPhone 5 now),I don't get a lot of these issues people have with android.I never ran into lag issues with my nexus 4 that had or any other android device I personally ever had. Now older android devices with earlier versions of android were a bit laggy but newer devices and jellybean has fixed those issues drastically.
    No jellybean did not fix the issue of lag. I had it on my Nexus 4 and there are a lot of user complaints of lag on the GS4.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    kataran likes this.
    07-31-2013 07:25 PM

BLiNK out.
    I second that banishment.
    kataran likes this.
    07-31-2013 07:32 PM
    I have no real experience with the droid other than years of teaching co-workers the ropes mostly low end LG and Generic smartphones with 256 Meg's of memory and the lag was terrible

I heard the high end droids were OK

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-31-2013 07:34 PM
    I'm not bored with my phones, i'm bored with the same apps. So lazy to install new ones. hahahaa
    07-31-2013 07:50 PM
    No jellybean did not fix the issue of lag. I had it on my Nexus 4 and there are a lot of user complaints of lag on the GS4.

Yes it did. Do you think I am blind? My god you REALLY hate Android.
    07-31-2013 08:07 PM

Never has issues with lag myself with the nexus 4,the battery sucked with that phone.
    07-31-2013 08:14 PM
    This thread...

07-31-2013 08:28 PM
    I think it would be a stretch to use a blanket statement that "Yes, jellybean fixed the issue of lag". For one, I had awful lag on the Samsung Galaxy S3 while running Jellybean. And no, I am not blind either. I had a degree of lag on the Note 2 despite it being a powerhouse. While I had the Galaxy S4, also running Jellybean, after replacing the stock launcher with Nova I did not experience lag.

The other thing I have found with my personal experience with android devices is, after a period of time, the tweaks and customization would catch up with the device. The more 3rd party options I enabled, the more customization I did, the worse the lag (or introduction of lag if it did not previously exist). So even if a device I had was snappy and lag free on days 1-30.....that was not the case come day 120 necessarily.

I am not going to attempt to tell you your Nexus 4 has lag. I've never used it and it would be ignorant for me to tell you that you are wrong simply because of my experience. But to say that android no longer has lag with the issuance of, as they call it, project butter would be an inaccurate statement.
    07-31-2013 08:33 PM
    This thread...

The Hindenburg was boring it just fizzled no boom

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-31-2013 08:35 PM
    This thread...

oh the huge manatee!!
    BLiNK and jerseykirby like this.
    07-31-2013 08:35 PM
    The Hindenburg was boring it just fizzled no boom

Sent from my iPhone 5
    The excitement was in the people running out of the inferno! Look at 'em all! It had to be pretty damn hot!
    07-31-2013 09:18 PM
    I think it would be a stretch to use a blanket statement that "Yes, jellybean fixed the issue of lag". For one, I had awful lag on the Samsung Galaxy S3 while running Jellybean. And no, I am not blind either. I had a degree of lag on the Note 2 despite it being a powerhouse. While I had the Galaxy S4, also running Jellybean, after replacing the stock launcher with Nova I did not experience lag.

The other thing I have found with my personal experience with android devices is, after a period of time, the tweaks and customization would catch up with the device. The more 3rd party options I enabled, the more customization I did, the worse the lag (or introduction of lag if it did not previously exist). So even if a device I had was snappy and lag free on days 1-30.....that was not the case come day 120 necessarily.

I am not going to attempt to tell you your Nexus 4 has lag. I've never used it and it would be ignorant for me to tell you that you are wrong simply because of my experience. But to say that android no longer has lag with the issuance of, as they call it, project butter would be an inaccurate statement.
    OK. Thank you for expanding your point. Samsung is **** and should be avoided like the plauge.
    07-31-2013 09:37 PM
    You have a good experience with your Nexus 4 and that is fine I respect that. However, myself and many others have experienced lag on our Nexus 4's. it has nothing to do with hating Android so please let's not turn this thread into a iOS VS Android discussion as there are other threads on this forum that....... Thank you.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-31-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    07-31-2013 09:40 PM
    You have a good experience with your Nexus 4 and that is fine I respect that. However, myself and many others have experienced lag on our Nexus 4's. it has nothing to do with hating Android so please let's not turn this thread into a iOS VS Android discussion as there are other threads on this for that....... Thank you.
    Too many me thinks!
    Eileen89 likes this.
    07-31-2013 09:41 PM
    I am, but I got rid of my personal one and my iPhone 5 is my work and personal so since I don't pay a cell phone bill anymore I can't complain.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    07-31-2013 09:57 PM
    You have a good experience with your Nexus 4 and that is fine I respect that. However, myself and many others have experienced lag on our Nexus 4's. it has nothing to do with hating Android so please let's not turn this thread into a iOS VS Android discussion as there are other threads on this forum that....... Thank you.
    Yes I apologize. I'm gonna go on topic here(imagine that) yes I was bored but iOS 7 looks to be the base of massive improvements come iOS 8/9 so if Apple keeps this up they may add all the features that I desire.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    07-31-2013 10:08 PM
    I was bored but iOS 7 looks to be the base of massive improvements come iOS 8/9 so if Apple keeps this up they may add all the features that I desire.
    I agree with you here, Chetan. From what I have seen of iOS 7, there are many great improvements and hopefully there will be many more with future iOS updates.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    07-31-2013 10:15 PM
    The thing I didn't like about my s3 wasn't lag but the general clutter but that may be a touchwiz thing. There were so many menus for settings etc that it became redundant. I got frustrated and came back to iOS.
    08-01-2013 06:16 AM
    The thing I didn't like about my s3 wasn't lag but the general clutter but that may be a touchwiz thing. There were so many menus for settings etc that it became redundant. I got frustrated and came back to iOS.
    Definitely a Samsung/TouchWhiz thing.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-01-2013 06:22 AM
    I don't find it to be an actual Android issue with the lag experience, I feel it's the crap the carriers and the manufacturer puts over top of the stock experience. On my Nexus 4, there was little to no lag. I started to experience lag when my memory became full. I have experienced this with my iPhone 5 as well. On my S4, touchwiz was just terrible and I feel that was the culprit. Again, like finn5975 has stated, changed the launcher and got no lag. Am I bored with my iPhone though? A little, the OS has become stale but I'm not bored with the device itself. iOS 7 will definitely be a welcome and refreshing change I can assure everyone of that. Just have to have patience.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-01-2013 10:59 AM
191 ... 5678