I was bored with mine, so installed ios7 beta3.
    its given it a bit of new life, at least till the next iphone comes out
    07-24-2013 03:40 PM
    All the time...

But I know it's human nature to want change but the problem I have with phones is I get bored of all of them.

Android is cool but it gets boring too, changing roms, wallpapers and so forth...

After a while you realize that stuff is for the birds, you have better things to do.

I like the iphone cuz it's simple and very effective, easy to set up and I really don't have to do anything, if it's a problem, restore in itunes or take to apple store.

Beats mailing it into samsung or htc or waiting for updates or getting impatient cuz your friend has 4.2.2 in canada and ATT won't update so you flash due to desperation... lol

Also apps like billminder, 1password... are essential.

Big screens are cool for watching movies and playing around... if you want to stick your phone in your face all day, go ahead.

I prefer to communication and get stuff done.

IPHONE to me is just the best at that category, minus the small keyboard.
    Shanicenicolle likes this.
    07-24-2013 03:57 PM
    I just buy a new Case haha for some reason that makes me love it all over again....
    07-24-2013 04:30 PM
    I just buy a new Case haha for some reason that makes me love it all over again....
    Yah! You should have seen my 4S collection before I pieced it out to my cousins when I switched lol
    bgl321 likes this.
    07-24-2013 09:10 PM
    Haha, I knew there was a reason I have 9 cases for my i5
    Eileen89 and bgl321 like this.
    07-24-2013 09:36 PM
    Only 9 Charlyee?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2
    CDG and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    07-24-2013 09:43 PM
    Yah! You should have seen my 4S collection before I pieced it out to my cousins when I switched lol
    Haha I have so many cases for my 5
    07-25-2013 04:04 PM
    ​Haha I think right now I have like 30 or 35 bahaha
    07-25-2013 04:06 PM
    For me, if stuff that I need works and it's easy to carry in my pocket, I'm a fan and I don't exactly get "bored" but I do like change. I don't care who makes the device. I've tried Android and BlackBerry for years and they both have their good points. I see nothing wrong with enjoying a different launcher once in a while on an Android and nothing wrong with enjoying the simple, unadulterated BlackBerry experience. I find that Android can be stable if you don't mess with it as much as it is possible to mess with it. You can tweak it until it trips up and then you claim it's crap. Keep it simple and it works. That's why I own several Androids and several BlackBerry devices along with my iPhone 4s. I think I go a couple of weeks or so on any given device and then I change.
    Shanicenicolle and kataran like this.
    07-25-2013 09:04 PM
    The boredom hit me recently and I went through the galaxy s4 x 4, HTC one x 3, and the Xperia Zl. I kept buying and selling because none of the android phones were "complete" there was always a compromise. After switching phones 9 times in 3 weeks I went back to the iPhone 5.

Here's why:

- email look, performance and rendering is the best on the iPhone 5.
    - speakers, aside from the HTC One is really great on the iPhone
    - battery life from my usage is tied between the s4 and the iPhone 5 with the slight edge to the s4 but to charge the phone is another story. S4 = 2:15 hours charge time, HTC = 4 hours charge time, the iPhone is 1 hour. And this is from dead to full.
    - lightning port vs micro USB, a bit of contraversy here but sticking the lightning cable in regardless if its upside down or right side up is just so convenient especially at 2am in the dark
    - GPS lock time iPhone 5, with the HTC having a hard time locking in at times
    - call quality is flawless in the iPhone 5 from both ends with the Xperia Zl coming really close
    - camera is the best on the iPhone, doesn't have all the gimicky software features it just works.
    - chrome, android browser is no where near as good as safari, yeah it doesn't play flash but I've never had any challenges with loading pages, watching videos on safari. It just renders pages so well and is so much smoother than any android browser.
    - apps although the same on each platform apps opens faster, is smoother and works better on iOS.
    - password bug, on android when I have a password enabled, after I make a call even if it lasts 10 secs I need to reenter my password to unlock the device on the iPhone it needs it only if I reach the inactivity period I set it for
    - home button, s4 had it but the iPhones home button is so convenient to use and I actually missed it when I had the HTC one and the Zl
    - one handed use, all android phones were slim and compact despite their bigger sizes but the iPhone 5 is clearly easier to use
    - service and warranty nothing beats the apple store for warranty, trouble shooting and service. Having dealt with Samsung and HTC before for warranty they're not close at all to Apple
    - the last thing was the iPhone 5 keyboard, there's no comparison and I tried a lot of android keyboards. Nothing came close.
    07-25-2013 09:39 PM
    I feel like I'm growing more and more bored with my iPhone. But my brief affairs with android never turn out well. I always come back.

I've had the iPhones 4-5 with android in between.

Anyone feeling the same?
    I was...until I downloaded iOS 7.
    07-27-2013 12:32 AM
    Beta 1 keep crashing my email when I scrolled through which was a problem because I was taking summer courses at the time. How's beta 3?
    07-27-2013 06:49 AM
    Beta 1 keep crashing my email when I scrolled through which was a problem because I was taking summer courses at the time. How's beta 3?
    While Beta 3 is pretty stable, it still has its fair share of issues.
    http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=258849
    07-27-2013 09:00 AM
    I am glad that I am not the only one feeling this way. I have tried to almost force myself to go back to S4 several times over and each time I have come back to the iPhone5. The S4 has always given more for my money and has a ton of more features than the iPhone but like the one guy said its simple and effective. I liked the camera on the S4 and the Swype texting is pretty especically while driving. I am anxious to see how the iOS7 treats my phone and makes me feel. I am hoping and praying that I don't regret not having a S4.
    07-27-2013 12:19 PM
    - the last thing was the iPhone 5 keyboard, there's no comparison and I tried a lot of android keyboards. Nothing came close.
    I agree with most of what you say except this. Did you try Swiftkey? In my opinion it totally trumps the iPhone keyboard with it's accurate predictions that also gets better with time as it learns your typing style. It's way more effecient specially for one hand use. Sometimes you just press predictions for a whole sentence instead of typing. There's no comparison in my opinion.

Sent from my pimped iPhone
    07-27-2013 12:36 PM
    I was getting a bit bored but I happened to like iOS 7 plus many of the new apps being updated
    Aren't just apps with buttons at the bottom. That's what bored me was the lack of gestures in the apps. I also happen to like the new core apps allot better and the physics engine makes the experience more enjoyable. I went to android for a brief time( still use it once and a while and the lack of smooth scrolling and the generic look of allot of the apps turned me off. Also many of the games don't run smooth on even high end devices. My s3 never ran many games that smooth. Nova ran fine but then need for speed had a bit of lag. The optimization of iOS is why I prefer it. I like many apps on android though

Sent from a place on earth
    07-27-2013 12:36 PM
    I was just telling my brother a few days ago how I'm starting to get bored with my iPhone, then I had to really think about it. I had a GS3 and only kept it for three months before coming back to iOS..I can't deal with android battery life and since I just purchased a new 64GB iPad, I am definitely sticking with my i5!!
    07-27-2013 01:06 PM
    I have the same problem. I'm bored. But I went and got the s4 and came running back to iPhone after two days. I just had too many issues with it overheating. Everything on my sd card got deleted and the camera quality wasn't as good as the iPhone 5 so I was missing that
    I am using a i5, but every review that I have read has said that the S4 camera was superior. Maybe something was wrong with yours?
    07-27-2013 06:57 PM
    " and the Swype texting is pretty especically while driving."

If you are texting while driving, then you need to have your license revoked.
    07-27-2013 07:14 PM
    I am using a i5, but every review that I have read has said that the S4 camera was superior. Maybe something was wrong with yours?
    I think something was wrong with my phone. I think they gave me a bad gs4 in the store. I feel bad I never gave the gs4 a chance. Nice device.
    07-27-2013 07:35 PM
    Nope not bored at all! I have had an android before (hero) but I was mainly a BB girl at heart...till I got my 3GS in 2010 as a hand me down from my daughter of all people! I was tempted when the Z10 came out and purchased it on the 2nd day but that only lasted a week and I quickly returned it and went back to my 4S. Yes, there are time I get bored but I think about the ease of use, reliability and the dreaded word BB folks hate to hear- apps! We can all find an ecosystem that will work for us it's a matter of preference but for me I rather stay with my tried and true iPhone and wait for ios7 with its improvements.
    07-27-2013 07:41 PM
    The software is much superior on the S4. Not the hardware and image quality.

07-28-2013 04:48 AM
    I think this new refresh will cure a lot of peoples boredom.
    07-28-2013 04:54 AM
    I think this new refresh will cure a lot of peoples boredom.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    07-28-2013 06:46 AM
    I agree with most of what you say except this. Did you try Swiftkey? In my opinion it totally trumps the iPhone keyboard with it's accurate predictions that also gets better with time as it learns your typing style. It's way more effecient specially for one hand use. Sometimes you just press predictions for a whole sentence instead of typing. There's no comparison in my opinion.

I actually sort of disagree. Swiftkey was really good but I liked the standard Google keyboard better. I think it comes down to if you feel like the predictions are natural and can help out. I never really felt that way so I end up enjoying the iPhone and Google keyboards more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-28-2013 10:48 AM
191 12345 ...