Does anyone else black iphone 5 black paint chip off on the side?
    Yes it seems to come off easily. Even if you are careful with it.
    08-19-2013 01:40 PM
    How has your experience been with foregoing a screen protector? I hate the screen protectors I use because they eventually get scratches in them and take away a degree of screen quality to. Part of me thinks "hey dummy, that is why you are using a screen protector, so 'it' takes on the scratches instead of your screen". But another part me thinks that the glass itself might not have necessarily scratched in those situations given its resistence compared to a plastic sheething.
    Ive had the 5 since September last yr. never put a screen protector on it. Not 1 scratch yet. This screen is pretty tough against scratches based on my experience so far.
    08-19-2013 06:16 PM
    In my experience screen protectors get scratched very easily. Scratches that would not happen if you didn't have a screen protector. Once I tried that STK glass shield on an iPhone ($30 about). It was nice and looked like the real phone almost but boy the first day it got many small scratches. I have never ever gotten a scratch on any on my phones that has bothered me in years. Sure a few of these micro scratches I have got that you have to hold the phone in a specific angle in the light to see them. Those ones I have gotten a few but those are never visible in real life usage.

I am always very careful with my phones. I rather take some small scratches rather than using a protector that not only destroys the image slightly, but they take away the good feel of the touchscreen too. I want to enjoy my phones naked and see and feel the beauty of them! What's the point of having a beautiful phone if you hide all of it. It's just a phone!
    I agree about some screen protectors, but I have found, IMO, that the Zagg HD is great. It is really "invisible" on the phone, doesn't affect image quality, and doesn't affect the feel of the touchscreen. Just my $.02.
    08-19-2013 09:19 PM
78 ... 234