Monster iPhone 5 discount! (Giant Best Buy discount misprint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It shows up as deal of the day for me as well, but with a two year contract. Still a savings of $100

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373143864.276668.jpg

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
It's actually a real offer. It actually states that the normal 2 year price is $299.99. I'm sure they wouldn't have a misprint for this long!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya looks like they changed that real quick .. If it was printed in there ad I would have brought it to them and made them honor it lol
8u8eqabe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
It was a misprint...your mom did not get a 32GB iPhone 5 OFF contract for $299.

I think he was referring to $199.99. Maybe it's changed, but unactivated and no-commitment were always 2 different things when I worked at Bestbuy.

So I could get a new line / upgrade, but not have the device activated.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think he was referring to $199.99. Maybe it's changed, but unactivated and no-commitment were always 2 different things when I worked at Bestbuy.

So I could get a new line / upgrade, but not have the device activated.

That's fine and all, but the thread was about a misprint, which nobody received.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You act like such a know it all. I picked it up for my friend off contract for the discounted price.

BS.

And it has nothing to do with acting like a know it all, it has to do with the fact that nobody got the iPhone 5 OFF CONTRACT for $299 (which is what the post is about), otherwise the entire internet in regard to the iPhone would have been in a frenzy. This was a misprint, and no, you did not get that price without a contract.

Justin55372011

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Dont say BS if you were not there with me. Best buy gave me the price they did. I dont know why I would lie about something so stupid and insignificant. Your a peasant.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Dont say BS if you were not there with me. Best buy gave me the price they did. I dont know why I would lie about something so stupid and insignificant. Your a peasant.
Perhaps you can scan and post your receipt showing you got the 32 for a no contract price of $199. :)

That would end all arguments.

Just a suggestion.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Are you sure you got it no contract... were I you, I'd double check my contract end date with my carrier...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

No need to get nasty... and FWIW, it’s "you're" (as in, "you are"), not "your" (possessive).

And remember the rules of the internet... pic or it didn’t happen. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I got it for my friend. Not on contract. Oh well, I CAN'T prove anything to anyone here. I was just sharing my experience.

Fixed that for ya.

Also...

Better an honest peasant than a lying troll...or maybe just a naive fool. You take your pick between the two.

I'll go back to my farming now...the trolls are ripe this time of year!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got it for my friend. Not on contract. Oh well, I dont need to prove anything to anyone here. I was just sharing my experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and no, you do not need or have to prove it to anyone here, however, don't get upset when others opt to not believe you or call you out on it. Providing proof will settle it once and for all, but without it, your credibility (in this regard) will remain questionable. Again, thanks for sharing your experience. Take care...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods