Apple might introduce a larger iPhone.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
This should really be titled "Would Apple ever introduce a larger iPhone?" I clicked through thinking someone actually had some news about it, but instead got a "what do you guys think?" post--what is this, Gizmodo?!?

I gave logical speculation, do you seriously expect a poster on an Apple website to actually have news about it?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I gave logical speculation, do you seriously expect a poster on an Apple website to actually have news about it?

Haha, of course not--it was more of a Gizmodo joke since they tend to post crazy attention grabbing headlines (see the link) that don't really deliver on their promise.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Haha, of course not--it was more of a Gizmodo joke since they tend to post crazy attention grabbing headlines (see the link) that don't really deliver on their promise.

True, I hate that when people do that(I'm hypocritical, sue me:p(no don't sue me))

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
continuing to beat the dead horse.

This sums up my feelings whenever I see this topic come up for the hundredth time, especially that it's nothing but arm waving and wishful thinking until we see Mr. Cook holding it on stage.

Chetan, nothing personal against you, but I've lost count how much I keep seeing the "I wish Apple made a bigger phone! Do you think they'll make a bigger phone? They should really make a bigger phone! How big of a phone do you think they should make?" topic come up over....and over again.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This sums up my feelings whenever I see this topic come up for the hundredth time, especially that it's nothing but arm waving and wishful thinking until we see Mr. Cook holding it on stage.

Chetan, nothing personal against you, but I've lost count how much I keep seeing the "I wish Apple made a bigger phone! Do you think they'll make a bigger phone? They should really make a bigger phone! How big of a phone do you think they should make?" topic come up over....and over again.

I agree. And it is always in the iphone 5 thread. I realize that the 5 is the most recent iteration of the device, but this type of speculation/wishful thinking could just as easily be tossed around in the off-topic subforum. It really is not iphone 5 specific.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Okay.

I really wish they would make an iPhone with a bigger screen than the 4S. Maybe stretch it out to four inches... ;)

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility. I would actually welcome seeing two different iPhone models one at 4" and another at 4.5" or 4.7" for this who want that big of a screen. Even if they did I probably would still choose the 4" model as I think it's the perfect size.

Sent from the collector home world.

After messing around with the galaxy s4. In my opinion 5 inch screen is perfect. One can hope right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73