I did a search but couldn't get a straight answer my brother and I finally started talking again a week ago via iMessage and I had two threads going and wanted to keep the original with his main number thAt we started on so I hit edit and delete but I deleted the wrong one

Question is I lasted backed up to icloud two days ago and wondering if I can retrieve the deleted thread from icloud with out having to restore everything??

Sent from my iPhone 5
    06-28-2013 08:29 PM
    I did a search but couldn't get a straight answer my brother and I finally started talking again a week ago via iMessage and I had two threads going and wanted to keep the original with his main number thAt we started on so I hit edit and delete but I deleted the wrong one

Question is I lasted backed up to icloud two days ago and wondering if I can retrieve the deleted thread from icloud with out having to restore everything??

Sent from my iPhone 5

Yes.
    06-28-2013 08:36 PM
    Yes.
    I will go on my laptop later and try to fiqure it out as I'm new to iOS

Sent from my iPhone 5
    06-28-2013 08:45 PM
    I will go on my laptop later and try to fiqure it out as I'm new to iOS

Sent from my iPhone 5
    Good luck. Hope u get them back
    kataran likes this.
    06-28-2013 09:15 PM

The answer is really going to be yes and no... Yes you should be able to retrieve the message but in order to retrieve items that are deleted but you know you have backed up to the cloud you are goingto have to restore to get that info. It is not selective to the best of my knowledge and if I am wrong I don't know any other way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone 5
    kataran likes this.
    07-01-2013 12:26 PM
    It seems to be the case

Thanks buddy

Sent from my iPhone 5
    07-01-2013 12:31 PM