I'm baaaaaaaaack!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I loved my z10. I did. I still love the BB10 OS but as usual the hardware let it down.

My z10 started malfunctioning about 3 weeks go. I called BB technical support today and got a jackass who was so arrogant about known issues and that it wasn't the phone that I or pissed enough to get an iPhone 5.

Currently working on getting it set up and waiting on the activation to complete but after over a year away from iPhone (I went GS3 after my iPhone 4) and having seen OS7, I chose the 5 over an HTC One.

I've missed Apple, truth be told. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry and quality control issues biting them in the *** again.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, I loved my z10. I did. I still love the BB10 OS but as usual the hardware let it down.

My z10 started malfunctioning about 3 weeks go. I called BB technical support today and got a jackass who was so arrogant about known issues and that it wasn't the phone that I or pissed enough to get an iPhone 5.

Currently working on getting it set up and waiting on the activation to complete but after over a year away from iPhone (I went GS3 after my iPhone 4) and having seen OS7, I chose the 5 over an HTC One.

I've missed Apple, truth be told. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry and quality control issues biting them in the *** again.

Welcome back home...:)

There, D, I fixed it for you... and Reneebob, welcome home to iOS!

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I was a Blackberry owner & supporter for years. Loved my 9930 & still own a PlayBook. After a year my Bold refused to reboot & being a Sprint customer, the Z10 isn't offered & the Q10 will be available later this year. It was either buy another 9930 with 2 year old hardware or choose something else. Decided to go with the iPhone 5 and haven't regretted it for a second. By far my best smartphone experience & I have no plans to revisit Blackberry...what can I say?

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
It is a shame that you had problems. I have a z10 as my work phone and a 5 on my personal line. My girlfriend also has a z10 and both of ours have been flawless so far.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It is a shame that you had problems. I have a z10 as my work phone and a 5 on my personal line. My girlfriend also has a z10 and both of ours have been flawless so far.

Mine was perfect until 3 weeks ago and went quite quickly to hell. I started getting emergency service only errors and had to reboot to send MMS messages. I tried everything . Not to mention I started getting reboots. And freezing. And overheating on two batteries. And then BB says "it's not OUR phone"? Oh HELL no.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I personally think that the transition of BB has not fully completed and the next gen phones will be the indicator on if they pull out of the tailspin or die. As nice as the z10 is, it is still old hardware when you take in to account that it took them almost two years from when they revealed the specs on it until we had them in our hands. I really like BB10 and hope they finish polishing it and get a complete grip on the hardware. Anyway, I'm sure the 5 will be smooth and good to you.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I personally think that the transition of BB has not fully completed and the next gen phones will be the indicator on if they pull out of the tailspin or die. As nice as the z10 is, it is still old hardware when you take in to account that it took them almost two years from when they revealed the specs on it until we had them in our hands. I really like BB10 and hope they finish polishing it and get a complete grip on the hardware. Anyway, I'm sure the 5 will be smooth and good to you.

Being a blackberry owner for two years I loved there os it was very close to apple as far as simplicity but they weren't advance enough when I switch to android I thought " hey I can't go back to blackberry this is too fun " then the freezing and lag started, started using my bold again then it died on me 😢switched to iPhone sunny days 🔆

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Mine was perfect until 3 weeks ago and went quite quickly to hell. I started getting emergency service only errors and had to reboot to send MMS messages. I tried everything . Not to mention I started getting reboots. And freezing. And overheating on two batteries. And then BB says "it's not OUR phone"? Oh HELL no.

Hey, quick request , could you please go to CrackBerry and start a new thread stating that you left BlackBerry and why ? I love reading all of the stupid replies that people leave that drive the thread into the trending now. I'll say it now, "It's your fault, you should have done your research". :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro