Traitor!!! Troll!!!!! You are an iSheep!!!!

Ok.... Now that I got that out of the way....you are opening the way for me with the iPhone 5, but I will get the 5S.

So keep good notes for me!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    That's three of us that I recognize from CB. Are we going to take this place over ???
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-25-2013 02:43 PM
    welcome back Reenee, nice to have you back here again. I have to admit, when the Z10 was avail at Verizon, I went in a few times to check it out. I was this (---) close to possibly going back but the apps I wanted weren't avail yet & I just didn't want to be bothered side loading android apps. So now I'm still kinda wrestling with myself about the SGS4....to switch or not. I've always wanted to try the android platform but not so sure I can pry my 4S outta my sticky fingers lol. (my son has GS4 & it is a very nice device)

Now I'm curious, you also previously had the SGS3 that you enjoyed, but mentioned that the HTC One wasn't avail, so question for you- did you not consider the SGS4? Didn't it interest you? what made you choose the iPhone 5 over it.

Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-25-2013 02:55 PM
    pls there someone help me i want unlock my iphone 4S but i dont have account with verizon
    06-25-2013 03:05 PM
    welcome back Reenee, nice to have you back here again. I have to admit, when the Z10 was avail at Verizon, I went in a few times to check it out. I was this (---) close to possibly going back but the apps I wanted weren't avail yet & I just didn't want to be bothered side loading android apps. So now I'm still kinda wrestling with myself about the SGS4....to switch or not. I've always wanted to try the android platform but not so sure I can pry my 4S outta my sticky fingers lol. (my son has GS4 & it is a very nice device)

Now I'm curious, you also previously had the SGS3 that you enjoyed, but mentioned that the HTC One wasn't avail, so question for you- did you not consider the SGS4? Didn't it interest you? what made you choose the iPhone 5 over it.

•Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S•
    I'm baaaaaaaaack!-devopsdays-bluesbrothers-.jpg
    06-25-2013 03:10 PM
    I really enjoy my Z10, though I miss the selection of apps that are on the Iphone. My wife has the 5.
    06-25-2013 04:25 PM
    That's three of us that I recognize from CB. Are we going to take this place over ???
    LOL!!!! I spend most of my time on CB but my first venture into Mobile Nations was when I bought the 3GS and I was having trouble with the battery.

I then got a 4S.

Now I'm getting the 5S. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
    scorpiodsu and reeneebob like this.
    06-25-2013 05:07 PM
    LOL!!!! I spend most of my time on CB but my first venture into Mobile Nations was when I bought the 3GS and I was having trouble with the battery.

I then got a 4S.

Now I'm getting the 5S. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
    Hey, I originally started on CB too LOL. My first smartphone was a Blackberry 8700. Left blackberry in 2009 and haven't been back at all. Don't even have the desire to try BB10.
    06-25-2013 05:21 PM
    Hey, I originally started on CB too LOL. My first smartphone was a Blackberry 8700. Left blackberry in 2009 and haven't been back at all. Don't even have the desire to try BB10.
    you bet!!!! i remember you from Cb!!!!! i like my z10, i've got a sexy red SgIII, AND i'm getting a 5S.

i'm platform agnostic....
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-25-2013 05:42 PM

Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S
    I find the GS4 to be a lot of hype features that I would end up disabling to save battery or not using because of an alternative launcher. I did look at the One but the reason I went 5?

OS7. I fell in love with the screenshots. It's what I worked to make my GS3 interface look like with Apex launcher and UCCW. My 4 is no where near powerful enough and is showing its age, and with the rumours of the 5S there wasn't really enough for me to wait and try to hold out for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DevOpsDays-BluesBrothers-A.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	363.1 KB 
ID:	32970
    This made me LOL.
    06-25-2013 07:21 PM
    I find the GS4 to be a lot of hype features that I would end up disabling to save battery or not using because of an alternative launcher. I did look at the One but the reason I went 5?
    Thanks !! As for the 'hype' features...I definately agree with you there. My son did turn most, if not all, of those off ie. smart scroll etc. because he doesn't feel he will use them. One feature I thought was really neat is the security face recognition it has.

OS7. I fell in love with the screenshots. It's what I worked to make my GS3 interface look like with Apex launcher and UCCW. My 4 is no where near powerful enough and is showing its age, and with the rumours of the 5S there wasn't really enough for me to wait and try to hold out for it.
    Agree with you here also about iOS7. I think it not only looks 'fresh' and clean, but I also like the added functionability that Apple put into the iOS also - ESPECIALLY the control center. That's a feature I KNOW I'll get my use out of, as I'm sure many of us will. So for me, that's another factor of why I haven't moved to the SGS4 either, and I also want to see what the 5S will bring as well. I love my 4S and how it works for me in my daily life, and it runs great

Again, nice to have you back !!
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-25-2013 07:59 PM
    Nice to be back. 😃
    06-25-2013 08:33 PM
    That sucks...especially after passionately defending it before.
    Agreed!!! Welcome back!
    06-25-2013 08:36 PM
    Well, I loved my z10. I did. I still love the BB10 OS but as usual the hardware let it down.

My z10 started malfunctioning about 3 weeks go. I called BB technical support today and got a jackass who was so arrogant about known issues and that it wasn't the phone that I or pissed enough to get an iPhone 5.

Currently working on getting it set up and waiting on the activation to complete but after over a year away from iPhone (I went GS3 after my iPhone 4) and having seen OS7, I chose the 5 over an HTC One.

I've missed Apple, truth be told. I'm so disappointed in BlackBerry and quality control issues biting them in the *** again.
    Did you post this on Crackberry as well, and they probably sounded just like the person who assisted you? I swear the Blackberry mentality is grade a delusion
    06-26-2013 02:11 AM
    Did you post this on Crackberry as well, and they probably sounded just like the person who assisted you? I swear the Blackberry mentality is grade a delusion
    Ok how do you unthank on Tapatalk?!?!? I hit thanks by mistake.

You know, I've gotten into plenty of fights over at CB defending my iPhones against posts exactly like the one I've quoted. No, iPhone users are not iSheep and BlackBerry users do not suffer from "grade a delusion."

There are fanbois for all platforms, but dismissing all users by labelling as you did is in itself a form of fanboism.

I love my Z, I love my SGIII, and I love my iPhone 4S and I love my iPad and I'm sure that I will love my unlocked iPhone 5s. Not everyone at Crackberry is into blind fanboism.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    06-26-2013 07:57 AM
    If all you cool cats keep moving over to iMore, I'm going to have no reason to visit crackberry anymore
    06-26-2013 09:33 AM
    Ok how do you unthank on Tapatalk?!?!? I hit thanks by mistake.

You know, I've gotten into plenty of fights over at CB defending my iPhones against posts exactly like the one I've quoted. No, iPhone users are not iSheep and BlackBerry users do not suffer from "grade a delusion."

There are fanbois for all platforms, but dismissing all users by labelling as you did is in itself a form of fanboism.

I love my Z, I love my SGIII, and I love my iPhone 4S and I love my iPad and I'm sure that I will love my unlocked iPhone 5s. Not everyone at Crackberry is into blind fanboism.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    Isn't it amazing across the 3 sites (AC,CB and iMore) of how users are so quick to call someone some sort of zombie for buying other products but they are the first to buy a product from their favorite company without thinking twice about it? It's like "if you buy everyone else products, you're a sheep. Except if you buy 'insert favorite company or platform' then you're smart and have a mind of your own". Same people saying "I don't want an iPhone because I don't like having the same phone as everyone else" while at the same time want millions of people to buy the same device they're using . Just plain hypocrisy and pure stupidity in some cases. Accordingly to many people, it appears, no one buys any of these devices because they work for them. They buy for 1 reason only, because they are followers and afraid to make their own decisions
    reeneebob and DaPhoneking like this.
    06-26-2013 09:34 AM
    Isn't it amazing across the 3 sites (AC,CB and iMore) of how users are so quick to call someone some sort of zombie for buying other products but they are the first to buy a product from their favorite company without thinking twice about it? It's like "if you buy everyone else products, you're a sheep. Except if you buy 'insert favorite company or platform' then you're smart and have a mind of your own". Same people saying "I don't want an iPhone because I don't like having the same phone as everyone else" while at the same time want millions of people to buy the same device they're using . Just plain hypocrisy and pure stupidity in some cases. Accordingly to many people, it appears, no one buys any of these devices because they work for them. They buy for 1 reason only, because they are followers and afraid to make their own decisions

I agree to a point. I agree that there are people who appear unable to decide on what device to buy and appear to depend on the opinions of others. Whether it's because of laziness to do research, insecurity or something else is anyone's guess. I also agree that many of the opinions given are biased, but that's to be expected especially if you're fond of the device you currently use. Hypocrisy? At times, but not if the question is "What device do YOU recommend?" or "What is YOUR opinion of device A and B?". Those questions are pointed and more than likely will received biased answers. Know what I mean?
    cckgz4 likes this.
    06-26-2013 09:53 AM
    We already have.
    06-26-2013 09:54 AM
    I agree to a point. I agree that there are people who appear unable to decide on what device to buy and appear to depend on the opinions of others. Whether it's because of laziness to do research, insecurity or something else is anyone's guess. I also agree that many of the opinions given are biased, but that's to be expected especially if you're fond of the device you currently use. Hypocrisy? At times, but not if the question is "What device do YOU recommend?" or "What is YOUR opinion of device A and B?". Those questions are pointed and more than likely will received biased answers. Know what I mean?
    I know what you mean but it's hypocrisy to label someone a sheep because they follow a brand that you don't like but when you and your crew follow a different brand and demonstrate the same exact buying habits and support for that brand as others do for a different brand, you somehow are not a sheep. Anyway you slice it, that's hypocrisy. Sure people's opinion's are biased. And I would assume most would be because we have our own preference. But you can be biased and not hypocritical at the same time. For instance, the same people that claimed iPhone and Androids are for kids and apps aren't important are some of the same people whining about not having netflix or good app selection with BB10. I mean just be consistent if what you're saying. Don't call iPhone users iSheep because they religously buy Apple products when you buy anything new blackberry,samsung or google releases and are somehow not sheep or so called zombies. If you want to label others as sheep or whatever, be sure you don't demonstrate the same behavior elsewhere while at the same time claiming you aren't the same. That's the pot calling the kettle black. And that's my point.
    mobile79 likes this.
    06-26-2013 10:21 AM
    I know what you mean but it's hypocrisy to label someone a sheep because they follow a brand that you don't like but when you and your crew follow a different brand and demonstrate the same exact buying habits and support for that brand as others do for a different brand, you somehow are not a sheep. Anyway you slice it, that's hypocrisy. Sure people's opinion's are biased. And I would assume most would be because we have our own preference. But you can be biased and not hypocritical at the same time. For instance, the same people that claimed iPhone and Androids are for kids and apps aren't important are some of the same people whining about not having netflix or good app selection with BB10. I mean just be consistent if what you're saying. Don't call iPhone users iSheep because they religously buy Apple products when you buy anything new blackberry,samsung or google releases and are somehow not sheep or so called zombies. If you want to label others as sheep or whatever, be sure you don't demonstrate the same behavior elsewhere while at the same time claiming you aren't the same. That's the pot calling the kettle black. And that's my point.
    Got it, and you're right....
    06-26-2013 10:27 AM
    It wasn't meant to be a generalization but a vent to the ones that do act like that. And it seems really bad with a lot of ppl on crackberry but whatev. I know I didn't call a whole forum a sheep and I know what I've experienced by just browsing that forum. Even if you have a logical complaint, there are people there will tear you down

Sent from a device I love using Tapatalk 4
    reeneebob likes this.
    06-26-2013 11:33 AM
    Double

06-26-2013 11:34 AM
    It wasn't meant to be a generalization but a vent to the ones that do act like that. And it seems really bad with a lot of ppl on crackberry but whatev. I know I didn't call a whole forum a sheep and I know what I've experienced by just browsing that forum. Even if you have a logical complaint, there are people there will tear you down

I agree with you. I think all platforms have their diehards but I've been on all 3 sites for several years now and it's easy to see that users on this site are less concerned about other platforms. I'm not saying people here aren't but it isn't as obvious as other sites, especially CB. Go over there and every other thread in the "New and Rumors" thread is about something iOS or Android related or why the Z10 is better than the S4, etc. Come here or AC and the level of attention given to other platforms are not as prevalent. There could be various reasons for it but whatever they are, it's not hard to see. Now having said that, there are rabid users all over that would tear people apart if they don't like a certain device or platform. But I'm comfortable in saying that I see the most vocal and rabid are on CB, for better and worst. I definitely wouldn't label an entire user base that way but that's just what I feel I see as I frequent all the forums on a daily basis.
    mikeo007, reeneebob and cckgz4 like this.
    06-26-2013 01:51 PM
    I find it a bit sad because I know several Blackberry faithful that are now looking across the ponds at the different devices available...these are people who bled BB, and have never found a reason to cross over to a different platform. I know it obviously isn't a sure sign of a sinking ship, but to me it certainly quacks like that duck. I really and truly hope Blackberry finds some stability, and finds a foundation to build off of again, because as with anything, competition brings feature and function enrichment.

Blackberry failing does nothing but dent the industry and slow it down.
    06-26-2013 03:06 PM
    I find it a bit sad because I know several Blackberry faithful that are now looking across the ponds at the different devices available...these are people who bled BB, and have never found a reason to cross over to a different platform. I know it obviously isn't a sure sign of a sinking ship, but to me it certainly quacks like that duck. I really and truly hope Blackberry finds some stability, and finds a foundation to build off of again, because as with anything, competition brings feature and function enrichment.

Blackberry failing does nothing but dent the industry and slow it down.
    If I could like this post a thousand times, I would...BB10 as an OS is amazing, it has such potential, but BB making hardware has been it's Achilles heel for years.

Also, unrelated, but I love that Jezza quote in your sig. I'm a chick who loves me some Top Gear.
    06-26-2013 03:38 PM
104 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD