Does iOS 6 on iPhone 5 log phone info?

JamesColan1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Does iOS 6 cache user info, such as what apps were used at what times, what those apps were doing?
Does it cache user info such as how long you used an app, what "speedrate" you scrolled a news article at?
How long you played music, games, read emails, safari etc...?
Thanks,

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I was just at the Genius bar last week and they where diagnosing my phone and I was shocked when I saw that they where able to see the apps I was using and the last time I used them. So yes it does.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
what i mean is a total log of what you used the app for, what you viewed in a browser, how long you used an app for etc...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it logs quite that much information. Your browsing history is saved by default, but I don't think iOS actually logs every tap you make inside a specific app.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Safari obviously logs what you view in the browser (but can be set to private browsing in settings)...

Apps do not log what you're doing in them specifically (unless you're talking about cached internet usage, etc), but it does log the data used and depending on the nature of the app itself, some do have a history of what is being done (kind of like a real time save feature if the app is still running in the background).

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and what's worse... it senses when you use computers around you and logs those keystrokes too.

Then, it sends everything to both Apple and your ex so she can use it all against you. It's too late man, it also read your thoughts. You're screwed.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yup...this ^.

Also...

bigbrother.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads