Yes there is so many things I could do with a larger phone.

A few people I work with have the note and for being able to take notes in meetings and other stuff I would buy it if Android was not so buggy.
    06-14-2013 01:45 PM
    Well I think if iPhone was a little bit smaller then the galaxy 4 or 3 it wouldn't seem to bulky
    06-14-2013 01:49 PM
    I remember when it was chic to carry a laptop around with you I use to have a 386 in my trunk but seldom took it out. There's a time when size is just to bothersome I like the iphone5 cause it can be kept in your hand while your doing other things if I want size I just grab my tablet out from under my seat

Sent from my iPhone 5
    06-14-2013 01:50 PM
    I am a petite person as well and for me the iPhone 5 is the perfect size. I came from larger Androids and WP and love the size.

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk
    kataran likes this.
    06-14-2013 02:06 PM
    Yes and no. Yes I would like a larger screened iPhone, but not Note 2 sized. I have a Blue and White, and a G5 iMac in my closet, an 8,1 iMac on the desk, wife and I each have an iPad, and between us and our kids more iPod Nanos than you can shake a stick at. But, when it came time to lose the BlackBerry, I looked at the 5 and looked at a 4.7" 1080P phone and well... If Apple widened the 5's screen to 4.3 " (1080P if you please), I would take a long look at it. If it was enlarged to 4.7", I'd buy it on release day.
    06-14-2013 02:11 PM
    No desire for a bigger screen here.

I had a 4.3" Galaxy S2 previously, and even it is less comfortable to hold one-handed than an iPhone. Just too wide. The ability to hold and operate the phone comfortably with one hand is a very big deal to me.

I have average sized hands, so spare me the "your hands must be tiny" quips.

Further, I've found that if apps are built for readability on a 4" screen, than a bigger size does little good. Only major benefit would be using a non-mobile site on a web browser, or games.

I find that if I REALLY need a bigger screen, then a full size iPad fills that need just fine without sacrificing the ease of use and portability of my phone.
    06-14-2013 04:30 PM
    I don't "want" an iPhone the size of the Note 2, which means
    I'd be wishing for it. But, if it was the only option available for
    an iPhone, I'd consider it. I'd probably buy it.
    06-14-2013 05:23 PM
    Well, most people think note is too big to carry. I also want a bigger iphone. But not so big as note 2.
    Exactly my point. Note 2 is too big for me.
    06-14-2013 06:30 PM
    I feel the "bigger phones" are a phase right now.

They will start getting smaller in a few years IMO
    kataran likes this.
    06-14-2013 11:27 PM
    I think having the option is cool for those who want it, as long as it doesn't fragment the OS or apps in anyway. But me personally, no I think 4" is the perfect height. I've used a few large screened android devices and being a small person myself (5'7") it can be a little cumbersome sometimes... But then again I have an ipad for my couch surfing... If you wanted one device then a phablet would be it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-15-2013 02:27 AM
    Do you want a bigger iphone? I mean an iphone as big as the samsung note 2.
    Yes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-15-2013 11:53 AM
    I have used the S3 and the Note 2 and left it specifically for the smaller screen on the iPhone 5. I'm not exactly sure if I would like the screen on the iPhone 4, that's a bit too small for my taste.

Would I like a larger iPhone? I guess it is possible, but I like being able to use the iPhone with one hand.
    kataran likes this.
    06-15-2013 09:13 PM
    I have used the S3 and the Note 2 and left it specifically for the smaller screen on the iPhone 5. I'm not exactly sure if I would like the screen on the iPhone 4, that's a bit too small for my taste.

Would I like a larger iPhone? I guess it is possible, but I like being able to use the iPhone with one hand.
    As a current user of the Note 2, I would be very tempted by a larger iPhone. For me the bigger screen (after having adjusted to using it) is still very usable with one hand and the media consumption on it is superb. My friends with iPhones lovingly refer to it as "the flat screen in my pocket" and its an apt title.

I as a long time android enthusiast am ready for a change though in environment. One of what I would call androids greatest strengths it its customization, but it's also for me one of its greatest weaknesses. I am never fully sated with my setup and am always tweaking it to find that sweet spot. I like the look of iOS 7 and want the it just works instead of installing 40 apps and switching between Roms to make it work.

My only hold up is the size. I feel that my Note is the very high end for me. I don't know that I would like bigger than this but I do know that I don't enjoy much smaller than ~4.5-4.7 inches. So a bigger iPhone for me is a highly desired and anticipated device.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Mellimel22 likes this.
    06-16-2013 02:37 AM
    I'd definitely have interest in a larger iPhone, though not something as large as the Galaxy Note. Something that has about a 4.5" to 4.7" screen (i.e. a little taller and a lot wider than the iPhone 5) would be ideal. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and intend to buy a Nokia Lumia 928 in the near future and those smartphones are a good size IMO.
    06-16-2013 02:19 PM
    I might would go with something as big as the s4 but that's as far as I would take it
    06-16-2013 03:06 PM
    I'm very content with the iPhone 5 screen size if they did increase it I would only want it to be between 4.3" and 4.5".

Sent from the collector home world.
    imandroid likes this.
    06-16-2013 04:02 PM
    It's going to get there but it's going to be 4 years from now
    06-16-2013 05:06 PM
    I love the size of the i5 now, but wouldn't mind if they had more options for bigger screens. I think the lumia 900 has the perfect sized screen at 4.3 inches. Not too big, not too small.

06-16-2013 05:11 PM
    I like the 5 - only wish it was slightly wider.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-16-2013 05:49 PM
    I would even prefer the 3.5 inch screen over the 4 inch display on the iPhone 5.
    Right on!
    After using smartphones for years, iPhone from the beginning and occasional experimentations with Androids and Blackberrys, I reached a conclusion that a smartphone should really be a "mobile" device, more specifically, a "palm size" device.
    Ever increasing desire for larger screen phones is a result of pursuit of "compromise" between the communication device and the media consumption device.
    I carry an iPhone 5 but miss the 4s so much because it was an ideal size (and weight).
    I use the phone mostly for the business with occasional Googling, GPS, weather checking and so forth, but if I ever need a larger screen, my iPad and laptop is not too far from me anyway.
    Once I came to this conclusion, the palm size phone is more convenient to use for emailing, texting, phone, checking calendar and other usual stuff.
    As a business, Apple might go for a larger model as well, but I hope they would also keep offering a smaller size model. 3.5" is a sweet spot for me.
    With their success in iPads, particularly the iPad Mini, it is hard to believe Apple would go for much larger size phones.
    06-17-2013 09:01 AM
    I would not mind a 4.3" screen myself. I also wish the iphone 5 was just ever so slightly wider.
    06-19-2013 12:11 AM
    I myself also prefer the iphone 4 size screen. The iphone 5 screen size is alright, but i do think its proportion isn't that 'right': length to width wise.
    I do know however the Galaxy is waaaaayy too big for a smartphone, it looks pretty ridiculous to me.
    I have also seen a couple of people talking on other less known Android devices without a hands-free, looks kinda stupid actually
    xanadome likes this.
    06-19-2013 12:46 AM
    I currently have the Galaxy S4 and the 5" screen is absolutely Perfect. of course it would be better if it also had the color accuracy of Apple.
    I want a bigger screen. 4.8 to 5" but, I also want them to continue the 4" model for those that love that size phone.
    Apple could sell 2 sizes of phones with no problems at all.
    If I could make calls on an iPad, IT would be my phone.
    06-19-2013 01:25 AM
    yess..
    06-19-2013 06:22 AM
    If I need big I have an iPad mini, If I need bigger still I have an iPad. At 4" the iPhone is perfect! I don't nerd or want a bigger phone!!
    06-22-2013 08:48 PM
143 1234 ...