Received my unlock from Carrier???

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Just received my E-Mail from my Carrier (T-Mobile) stating my phone has been unlocked and to pull down the unlocking I have to plug into iTunes and I will be greeted with "congrats your phone is unlocked" If that doesn't do it I would have to restore the iPhone 5 thru iTunes and that will pull down the unlock.
Question, After plugging into iTunes my unlock did not show up, is there any other way I can pull down the unlock from iTunes without going thru the restore process. I have my phone all set up and just don't want to have to go thru it all again. Going to Ireland and want to bring the iphone along for the trip to keep me company and take many pictures. Love that damn camera.
Thank You,
Vinny

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When your device is connected to iTunes back up your data, then you will need to click Restore. Follow the on screen instructions, and when it is done, load your data back using the backup that you made. After the restore is done you will get the "Congratulation, your iPhone has been unlocked? message.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just received my E-Mail from my Carrier (T-Mobile) stating my phone has been unlocked and to pull down the unlocking I have to plug into iTunes and I will be greeted with "congrats your phone is unlocked" If that doesn't do it I would have to restore the iPhone 5 thru iTunes and that will pull down the unlock.
Question, After plugging into iTunes my unlock did not show up, is there any other way I can pull down the unlock from iTunes without going thru the restore process. I have my phone all set up and just don't want to have to go thru it all again. Going to Ireland and want to bring the iphone along for the trip to keep me company and take many pictures. Love that damn camera.
Thank You,
Vinny

Not sure if you're on a different carrier at the moment or not, but if you aren't activated on T-Mobile yet I think you can simply insert one of their SIMs and that will initiate the unlock. And if you are on T-Mobile and just want to take the phone for all the non-phone features, you can also just turn off cellular data and put it into Airplane Mode for the trip. No data charges but you can still use it on WiFi to upload stuff and make VOIP calls if you'd like.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods