Again, I failed to see the trolling in posts # 3 and 4, they are just giving their opinion and it seems to be a valid one, we cant expect everybody to love the new design.
    06-15-2013 07:42 AM
    Are you kidding? They don't even give you the option to turn location services on or off in control center. High end androids like S3, S4, HTC etc have much more toggles that can customize.. But control center is better than nothing at all I guess.
    You're failing to understand Apple can't possibly satisfy 100% of its users, the functions in control center should suffice the majority of people, it seems you're a good candidate to jailbreak so you can tweak your phone and have more features, I never turn off location services so the options given are enough.
    06-15-2013 07:55 AM
    My last 4 phones were Android. I bought an iPhone 5 yesterday in anticipation of the direction apple is moving in, especially updating it's iOS. I can't wait to use it and come the end of the year I will have a tough but informed decision to make...
    06-15-2013 10:19 AM
    I'm not blown away at all. It looks like a copy of windows phone & those flat icons are just plain ugly in my opinion.
    At this point all the main OS' borrow from each other
    06-15-2013 10:35 AM
    iOS 7! It just blew my mind I didnt expect this type of update to iOS 7 from Apple, I am stunned blown away shocked amazed and my god this excites me like nothing other, what was that again about me not being impressed by what Apple does, swarlos? LOL
    The OS looks like Palm Pre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    06-15-2013 10:36 AM
    Don't hate because I own more then one phone.

Sent via Galaxy S4
    No, it's because it's a Samsung. Any other brand would be acceptable and fine, just not the me too company.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    06-15-2013 11:49 AM
    At this point all the main OS' borrow from each other
    Yes, the copy argument is really getting old, please let's get over that, I understand if you dont like the new design but the copy argument doesn't fit the current smarthphone market anymore.
    We are USERS for God's sake...
    06-15-2013 12:46 PM
    I was not blown away, and I must admit my initial reaction was "damn, that sure looks awfully close to Windows Phone OS" but I do think it looks good and at the least good enough to keep me around for a little while longer.. but I still need more in terms of customization.
    06-15-2013 01:13 PM
    I was not blown away, and I must admit my initial reaction was "damn, that sure looks awfully close to Windows Phone OS" but I do think it looks good and at the least good enough to keep me around for a little while longer.. but I still need more in terms of customization.
    Will happen mist likely with iOS 7.1 and iOS 8.
    06-15-2013 06:41 PM
    Hehe got me there Chetan!! I'm glad I was wrong for once haha. Now you can get ready to put that Nexus 4 out to pasture LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.
    Actually I've already made plans for it to be my secondary phone:P I just love Android but with iOS 7, I love the iPhone even more.IMHO Android is a white canvas that you can really make look like ****(performance and look wise) iOS is a beautiful painting with very close attention to detail. That's what I love about Apple the awesome animations the way iOS 7 looks how you swipe to go back like the Mac it's just close attention to detail that gets me.
    06-15-2013 06:47 PM
    Actually I've already made plans for it to be my secondary phone:P I just love Android but with iOS 7, I love the iPhone even more.IMHO Android is a white canvas that you can really make look like ****(performance and look wise) iOS is a beautiful painting with very close attention to detail. That's what I love about Apple the awesome animations the way iOS 7 looks how you swipe to go back like the Mac it's just close attention to detail that gets me.
    Exactly why I love them too! They just know how to nail design!

06-15-2013 06:49 PM
    Well to me I think all the software a are similar but have their differences and now with iOS 7 coming soon I am excited to.. I watch the video and with apple I love how they still leave the simplicity of iOS but add so much more to the os.. Anyone can hate but I am always impressed by apple.. Ppl always complain about iOS being behind and now that their os is improving ppl are saying its a copy.. Ppl seem to be hating more then just accepting that iOS and other platforms are improving day by day and just be happy with what happening with technology and stop hating on what it's missing cause eventually it will get there
    06-15-2013 07:41 PM
    I sold my HTC One and got another iPhone 5 last week. I'm anticipating iOS7 and the resale value for the One will be in the pits by the time the next iPhone and iOS7 comes out. I am still however, thinking about picking up a Nexus just to stay up with Android (and to cure my "itch"). But I'm going to wait a few more weeks until the prices come down a bit.
    06-18-2013 02:19 PM
    Oh yeah. I'm excited with iOS7 as well. the icons are so cuuuute. hahaha ♥
    taz323 likes this.
    06-18-2013 04:22 PM
    I returned few days ago from android jelly bean, 4 months on android was great and I liked it, but want simplicity, and looking forward to ios7
    anon5664829 likes this.
    06-18-2013 05:36 PM
    I returned few days ago from android jelly bean, 4 months on android was great and I liked it, but want simplicity, and looking forward to ios7
    bang on.
    06-18-2013 05:48 PM
    ok I am going to put my grain of salt from testing it for a while now, I must say I hate the color gamut, seriously looks like finger painting, too bright, the dialer is a joke is just ugly, what the hell where they thinking, I dont like the camera , I mean adding filters was unnecessary because instagram already offers them. Things I do like is that going back from one page to another and transitions, I still prefer IOS 6 from all my testing, browser looks better on IOS 6, even though they tried to make it more simplistic it just overall I think and this is just my opinion, IOS 7 lost its elegance compared to IOS 6.
    dobermansrule likes this.
    06-18-2013 09:22 PM
    I came back for the experience and new iOS 7. Glad to be back.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    06-18-2013 09:34 PM
    I didn't make it a full month with my S4. Back to iPhone 5 for me.
    06-19-2013 01:42 PM
    If things go as planned. I will be back on iPhone 5 Friday. woot.
    06-19-2013 04:44 PM
    If things go as planned. I will be back on iPhone 5 Friday. woot.
    I should have listened to the people that said I'll be back lol.
    zeteo likes this.
    06-19-2013 08:02 PM
    I should have listened to the people that said I'll be back lol.
    Haha.

06-20-2013 03:08 AM
    I have some friends that are running beta and it it good but still very glitchy.

With that said, I am a BlackBerry user and was very impressed with ios 7. I'm more impressed with its integration with mac than I am of the whole bb10 thing going on right now.

Sent from my game boy color
    anon5664829 and lovemyspanish like this.
    06-20-2013 10:31 PM
    I have some friends that are running beta and it it good but still very glitchy.

With that said, I am a BlackBerry user and was very impressed with ios 7. I'm more impressed with its integration with mac than I am of the whole bb10 thing going on right now.

Sent from my game boy color
    Apple also nails eco system.
    06-20-2013 11:01 PM
    Says the guy replying from a GS4.
    I was thinking the same thing lol

Anyway, as someone recently back on iOS with my first venture with the iPhone, I am glad I took the chance. I look forward to the change and I like the new look because it reminds me of a mix of androids holo with a dash of windows metro and a pinch of Luna from webos. I am a big technology fan and while I am not a huge supporter of flat, I. Think for the most part this design is done extremely well.
    06-21-2013 12:32 AM
63 123