"I have own both Z10 and Q10"

Reading your post, I highly doubt that such an isheep can pretend having owned both Q10 and Z10.

Pathetic
    Pathetic is not being able to make a salient point without a perjorative like "isheep".
    07-22-2013 10:52 AM
    Sorry... I don't know of a polite term to point a fanboy ++.... It is a bit shocking to see people pretending having owned other devices when you can guess they will never even try one of those because they are so sold to Apple.

Like they say: "One apple a day keeps the objectivity away"
    07-22-2013 11:43 AM
    Sorry... I don't know of a polite term to point a fanboy ++.... It is a bit shocking to see people pretending having owned other devices when you can guess they will never even try one of those because they are so sold to Apple.

Like they say: "One apple a day keeps the objectivity away"
    You sound like an denizen of another platform who's come here to troll... as clearly evidenced by that asinine quote.
    07-22-2013 11:46 AM
    You sound like an denizen of another platform who's come here to troll... as clearly evidenced by that asinine quote.
    Haha Keith he just created his iMore account at 7am this morning clearly someone whose objective themselves when their first two posts are attacking us 'iSheep'.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.
    anon5664829 likes this.
    07-22-2013 09:02 PM
    Well I have the iPhone 5 and came to iPhone after having a blackberry for so long just cause I wanted apps and games and I had a blackberry for a while and it was time for a change.. But I see the new blackberry 10 devices and maybe it's not up there yet like iOS and android but I like how much they have improved and yea blackberry is still good for email txt and stuff like that but in a whole new form and like blackberry was before it's all for business iPhone is something u can use for entertainment
    07-23-2013 01:04 AM
    I love my Z10 and my Q10, my brother loves his iPhone 5, but you'll never sell either of us on the other. Does that mean I can't post here and he can't post on crackberry without being called trolls?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-2013 12:37 PM
    I love my Z10 and my Q10, my brother loves his iPhone 5, but you'll never sell either of us on the other. Does that mean I can't post here and he can't post on crackberry without being called trolls?

If you're not a fan of or user of Apple devices, just why are you here?
    07-24-2013 01:32 PM
    If you're not a fan of or user of Apple devices, just why are you here?
    Although I'd never buy one, doesnt mean I've never used one or can't be helpful to users who need assistance.

Last edited by Lendo; 07-26-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    07-24-2013 01:45 PM
    Pathetic is not being able to make a salient point without a perjorative like "isheep".
    I'm a little late here.

I find it funny when hardcore Blackberry users who talk about how they've "stuck by" Blackberry and so forth
    through all call people who use Apple products "sheep." Isn't "sticking by" a big *** company so you can
    buy their new products tantamount to sheep?
    qbnkelt likes this.
    07-24-2013 01:49 PM
    Although I'd never buy one, doesnt mean I've never used one or can't be halpfuk to users who need assistance.
    True... if the "assistance" becomes constant zealous promotion of your preferred platform it may not be all that 'halpfuk'....
    07-24-2013 01:50 PM
    True... if the "assistance" becomes constant zealous promotion of your preferred platform it may not be all that 'halpfuk'....
    LoL. You won't be getting that from me

07-24-2013 01:51 PM
    I love my Z10 and my Q10, my brother loves his iPhone 5, but you'll never sell either of us on the other.
    Not a problem. A lot of people feel the same way.
    Does that mean I can't post here and he can't post on crackberry without being called trolls?

No, it does not, and yes, you can post here, however, don't be surprised or offended when you are confronted for posting unflattering things about a product you don't use or even plan on using in a forum that caters to that particular product or brand.
    07-24-2013 01:54 PM
    Not a problem. A lot of people feel the same way. No, it does not, and yes, you can post here, however, don't be surprised or offended when you are confronted for posting unflattering things about a product you don't use or even plan on using in a forum that caters to that particular product or brand.
    I'm a member of all the Mobile Nations and an ambassador in the crackberry forums. You'd be hard pressed to find any posts that are simply argumentative from me.

I only said I wouldn't buy one, never said I wouldn't use one. I explore all the different platforms and enjoy each for their respective pros. I play with my brothers iPhone all the time and can't wait to try out the iOS7. BlackBerry just suits my personal needs better. Which is probably why iPhone users prefer the iPhone.

07-24-2013 02:02 PM
    I'm a member of all the Mobile Nations and an ambassador in the crackberry forums. You'd be hard pressed to find any posts that are simply argumentative from me.

I only said I wouldn't buy one, never said I wouldn't use one. I explore all the different platforms and enjoy each for their respective pros. I play with my brothers iPhone all the time and can't wait to try out the iOS7. BlackBerry just suits my personal needs better. Which is probably why iPhone users prefer the iPhone.

I didn't mean any disrespect. I took your statement, "I love my Z10 and my Q10, my brother loves his iPhone 5, but you'll never sell either of us on the other" to mean that you had no intentions of using the device your brother has. I now know that I misunderstood what you were stating. My apologies. "Generally speaking", however, my viewpoint remains the same....
    Lendo likes this.
    07-24-2013 02:35 PM
    I didn't mean any disrespect. I took your statement, "I love my Z10 and my Q10, my brother loves his iPhone 5, but you'll never sell either of us on the other" to mean that you had no intentions of using the device your brother has. I now know that I misunderstood what you were stating. My apologies. "Generally speaking", however, my viewpoint remains the same....
    We're all here to help each other. Well most of us anyway. :thumbup:

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-24-2013 02:40 PM
    We're all here to help each other. Well most of us anyway. :thumbup:

(laughing)...No doubt about it, my friend....
    Lendo likes this.
    07-24-2013 02:43 PM
    (laughing)...No doubt about it, my friend....
    I wish everyone I knew was as nice and courteous as you. lol
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-24-2013 02:56 PM
    I wish everyone I knew was as nice and courteous as you. lol
    I'm not always nice and courteous, but I try to be, and when I feel anger rising, I logoff and unload on Twitter....lol...
    kch50428 and BreakingKayfabe like this.
    07-24-2013 03:01 PM
    I like turtles
    07-24-2013 03:15 PM
    I like turtles
    All turtles?

07-24-2013 03:17 PM
    I come from a Z10. They are both two very different phones so comparing them is pretty stupid.

Though my thoughts is that when it comes to pure communication, the Z10/BB10 can't be beaten by any phone or any other system. BB10 with it's hub is just amazing when it comes to communication. For business it's excellent.

It's also the fastest system to work with. The flow in the system is amazing and you navigate the phone fast as heck once you get used to all the gestures. I dare to say BB10 is by far the fastest OS with the best flow in it. Only MeeGo comes close to being as fast to work with with it's swiping setup.

Though what it falls flat on is the personal experience. It lacks apps. And many apps are Android ports which are choppy and a pain to use.

The hardware is OK but when you pick up a iPhone 5 you feel the quality.

In the end I prefer the iPhone for everyday use because it just works and it's so smooth.
    07-24-2013 03:17 PM
    I like turtles
    Haha freaking random. What about tortoises or are they too fat?!

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.
    07-26-2013 06:23 AM
    Interesting thread. . Get what works best for you! For some that will be the Z10 but for most here at iMore it will be the iPhone 5!

For me the best of all world's as I have a Z10 a Samsung S4 and an iPad mini.
    Just_Me_D and Eileen89 like this.
    07-26-2013 09:22 AM
    Given the fact that we are all on these forums for the same reason, which is our love for tech, I don't see why we all just can't get along and stop with the name calling no matter what the names are.... At the end of the day we all have phones that we like and hopefully best meet our needs .... Just my 2

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.
    reeneebob and pkcable like this.
    07-26-2013 09:59 AM
    Correct. Lets all love tech the more the merrier and turtles are great
    pkcable likes this.
    07-26-2013 10:33 AM
95 1234