Hi,

I have an iPhone 5 for about 2 weeks. Before I had a Alcatel One Touch (Android).
    Where I work we have wireless and with Alcatel I never had problems to connect.
    The wireless is protected with a password with 36 charaters, with all kind of charaters.
    When I try to connect with my iPhone can not connect. "Failed to Join" wireless "."
    I checked and rechecked the password ...
    There is a limit of password length in the iPhone or what?

Thanks
    06-03-2013 05:08 PM
    My guess is 63 characters, but more than likely the problem lies with your wireless access point, but I could be wrong. Try the following tips:

1. Reboot your wireless router AND your iPhone 5
    2. Go into the router's menu and make sure you or someone else haven't enabled access control, and if so, make sure you enter the necessary information for your iPhone.
    3. temporarily disable encryption to see if your iPhone will connect. If not, reset Network settings via the iPhone's setting menu. If the device connects, then re-enter the passphrase and try to connect.
    06-03-2013 05:42 PM
    Hi,

I have an iPhone 5 for about 2 weeks. Before I had a Alcatel One Touch (Android).
    Where I work we have wireless and with Alcatel I never had problems to connect.
    The wireless is protected with a password with 36 charaters, with all kind of charaters.
    When I try to connect with my iPhone can not connect. "Failed to Join" wireless "."
    I checked and rechecked the password ...
    There is a limit of password length in the iPhone or what?

Thanks
    Try entering the password/phrase in another app (text message, etc) then copy it and paste it into the password field...
    06-03-2013 10:12 PM