i really need your help/opinion,
espcially to those who already used these two phones
i have to choose one:(

im new here so please no trashtalk.
thnx in advnz:eek:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you are going to get any trash talk but I do think you are going to fond us biased for iPhone and what works for us or we would not be here. If you want the latest then go with IP5 and i sure you will be more than satisfied with what you can do and what you will get. Read through the forums for IP5 yourself and see what everyone else is saying. Thank you for your question.

EricandSuebee

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I would seriously go to your local carrier's store and try each in hand, for me its the iPhone, I just love the way it feels in the hand, not too big not too small, some people want the big screen. I also find the apps on the app store for apple seem to work with less bugs then do on android's app store.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to do the right thing and give you the most honest answer you'll find on the internet when it comes to which phone to buy between the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S4. I've put in weeks of research and hours upon hours of usage of both devices to come to this opinion. Features were compared, speeds were compared and in the end, there was a clear winner between the two, and i think you'll find that my stance on it is unbiased, fair and accurate. Before i tell you the results, let me explain to you just how much went into this...I literally checked everything, down to the ease of disassembly and even testing the durability between the two phones in various tests from dropping to daily grind blemishes from sitting on different surfaces.

A few last things before giving you the results...both phone have some great features, and they really shine amongst other smart phones. People should feel privileged to own either of them, but there is a clear winner as "best". At the end of the day, when you open box to these devices, you're opening yourself up to a world of smart phone bliss.

And the winner is...

iPhone5 vs. Galaxy S4 Comparison Results...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You know between you and Blink you 2 just play to many games for my taste when someone asks something of a serious nature. You started out great and then you want to play games. either please post something for real or why post at all. What a shame and a waste of time.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Can you hold off a couple of months and see if there are any announcements about the iPhone 6 ? Do you currently use an iPhone or Android device ? I would highly suggest you compare iPhone, HTC One, and a Z10. Make your decision from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.