Just sold my LG Optimus G and tomorrow will have a iPhone 5

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the Optimus G for Sprint before the iPhone 5. My opinion, the 5 is such a better phone. It is a drastic amount smaller, but it feels great in your hand. That G would lag and actually freeze a lot. Actually, every other day. It was very frustrating for me. It would also randomly reboot.

I really enjoyed the actual phone. The Optimus G, that is. It truly was a nice phone, but performance was not great.

The stability, smoothness, quality, and even classyness of the iPhone is what I enjoy. Everything that I use on the iPhone is just so elegant and well put together. The apps on iPhone are a lot better quality than android apps.

The camera and quickness is just a plus. I love taking pictures and I really like the camera on the iPhone. I have like it more than any android I have had in the past.

I just think that Apple is a good company with a good product. It will always be a good product. It is very well put together.

Blake

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
what will you do IF Apples version of "revamped" is completely different than your version?

Don't think it'll be enough for ya.

Sent from the collector home world.
Well I dont want much from iOS, I just want
-an option for a bigger screen iPhone
-NC toggles
-More camera options
-Better looking iOS in general(looks like iOS 7 will do that)
-Air drop for iOS(again, rumours of this)
-better 3rd party app integration(allowed to set default apps)
I don't think most of that list is impossible and that is all I want to switch back, my posts dont show it but I LOVE Apple. they are my favourite tech company ever.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I dont want much from iOS, I just want
-an option for a bigger screen iPhone
-NC toggles
-More camera options
-Better looking iOS in general(looks like iOS 7 will do that)
-Air drop for iOS(again, rumours of this)
-better 3rd party app integration(allowed to set default apps)
I don't think most of that list is impossible and that is all I want to switch back, my posts dont show it but I LOVE Apple. they are my favourite tech company ever.

A lot of that stuff I would love as well!! Just the bigger screen don't want them to go too huge in that regard.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
A lot of that stuff I would love as well!! Just the bigger screen don't want them to go too huge in that regard.

Well they could have different models, one bigger screen one at 4.5" and one at the normal 4"
Another thing I thought of is to open up NC widget API's.
Allow us to change the camera short cut on the lock screen to something else and improve the NC on the iPad(it sucks) improve Siri and Apple maps by fixing some errors and expanding the reservation system via Siri to other places.

But that list is slightly less plausible. You might be right maybe iOS 7 won't be what I'm hopping for, nevertheless I am very excited to see whats new.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner