Who is at fault ???

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Very true but there are situations that are not under your control or preparation since we have such a sophisticated but yet simple device that can pull all types of information and do so many different things, yet one simple thing it couldn't do at a certain time is crazy I think of my iPhone as an electronic Swiss Army knife not just a phone with glass and metal

You were home. There was no possibility to be stranded.

When you're local, it's not difficult to plan for adversity. You shouldn't be waiting for problems in order to react. If you do so, you won't properly search anyway. You'll look for the quickest possible response rather than the best response. Do your research while you're calm rather than stressing.

If you're out of town, it's nice to have the phone to look for things. However, millions of people lived just fine without cell phones for hundreds of years. There's no situation you'll get into that someone else hasn't found themselves in, also without a cell phone's data service.

You're taking a momentary lapse in network and turning into some absurd hypothetical that leaves you stranded somewhere unfamiliar with no possibility of outside help.

The answer to your question is pretty easy to see.

YOU are at fault.
You're at fault for overreacting.
You're at fault for not understanding technology.
You're at fault for not planning ahead of time.
You're at fault for thinking a date had anything to do with your phone's issue.
You're at fault for being THAT customer.

You are at fault.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You were home. There was no possibility to be stranded.

When you're local, it's not difficult to plan for adversity. You shouldn't be waiting for problems in order to react. If you do so, you won't properly search anyway. You'll look for the quickest possible response rather than the best response. Do your research while you're calm rather than stressing.

If you're out of town, it's nice to have the phone to look for things. However, millions of people lived just fine without cell phones for hundreds of years. There's no situation you'll get into that someone else hasn't found themselves in, also without a cell phone's data service.

You're taking a momentary lapse in network and turning into some absurd hypothetical that leaves you stranded somewhere unfamiliar with no possibility of outside help.

The answer to your question is pretty easy to see.

YOU are at fault.
You're at fault for overreacting.
You're at fault for not understanding technology.
You're at fault for not planning ahead of time.
You're at fault for thinking a date had anything to do with your phone's issue.
You're at fault for being THAT customer.

You are at fault.

Lmao !!
Btw I understand technology completely
I would love to see your reaction when preparation
And "thinking ahead" fails

pjcloninger

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me try to remove the nonsense from that and see if I can understand what you're worried about.

Last night you tried to find something on safari using your phone. Your battery was at 30% and you were on 3G rather than LTE.

Later, your battery was at 100%, you were on LTE, and you were able to reach the same site.

Things that aren't relevant: your date, the time(in general), and your battery.

This seriously made me LOL!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro