It depends. If you only concern about the battery life, then you can purchase S4, replacing its battery to extended life battery with 5300m Ah, double the original 2600m Ah
    05-28-2013 06:08 AM
    I have been using the GS4 for the last week on Verizon. I can honestly say that the Touchwiz on the GS4 is the worst that it has been in quite a few years for me.

I noticed quite a bit of lag with it, granted that was with stock settings and all of the sensors turned on. I switched to Nova launcher and almost all of the lag was gone, still a small amount, but I see a small amount on my iphone 5 as well, hardly noticeable.

The camera on the GS4 is better than iphone 5, not by a whole lot but still better, I was really impressed by it honestly. I love the screen size, with how small the bezel is on the GS4 it really is nice.

I think I am going to stick with my iphone 5 for now, which is crazy for me because I prefer android most of the time, but for now I think I prefer some of the app UI on ios better.

If I had the GS4 with stock android on Verizon I would most likely keep it.

Both phones are still top notch though.
    This is exactly my response. I have the gs4 on verizon right now as a trial and I am leaning towards keeping my iphone 5. Fluidity of iOS is just far superior, but I miss having a big screen. I have had numerous android devices and love the bigger screens but in the end the lag kills all.
    05-30-2013 02:13 AM
    The only thing keeping me from calling a tie between iPhone & Android is the iPhone's screen. I like everything else about the iPhone 5, but the tiny LCD is the killer for me. Plus I think the ratio is a little weird. It needs to be wider, not just longer. The Nexus 4 is just as fast, just as smooth, just as stable, AND it has a bigger screen.

To the OP, give them both a good go if possible and decide from there. You can't go wrong either way!
    05-30-2013 12:47 PM
    This is exactly my response. I have the gs4 on verizon right now as a trial and I am leaning towards keeping my iphone 5. Fluidity of iOS is just far superior, but I miss having a big screen. I have had numerous android devices and love the bigger screens but in the end the lag kills all.
    If you still have the S4, did you activate developer options and change the three animation settings from 1x to 0? Also, did you turn the mostly gimmicky features off? I did those things, and changed to Nova Launcher, and the phone went from laggy to snappy as can be. Night and day difference.

With that said I've elected to keep my 5, but thought I'd share in case it would help.
    05-30-2013 04:23 PM
    If you still have the S4, did you activate developer options and change the three animation settings from 1x to 0? Also, did you turn the mostly gimmicky features off? I did those things, and changed to Nova Launcher, and the phone went from laggy to snappy as can be. Night and day difference.

With that said I've elected to keep my 5, but thought I'd share in case it would help.
    Haven't tried that but I'm about to right now. Will give it through the weekend though I'm pretty sure I'll return and at least see what apple has to say. I'm definitely not a fan of just one side as I pick whatever keeps me happiest at the time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-31-2013 04:16 PM
30 12