Just switched back!

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
After being over with android for quite some time I'm back on my iPhone 5 (32gb white) and it just feels RIGHT! Happy to be back, something about iOS and the hardware that just always gets me :)

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Well after using android on the HTC One to be exact and yeah that is the best experience you can get on android. The problem resides on some app quality , some really minor performance issues, subpar camera, battery life. The charging time was also an issue, I even purchased a higher capacity charger and was still 20% under the iPhone and it was twice the charging speed. Other issues I encountered was with no facetime and no way after you record a video to send it through mms, you have to change that on before recording, and that defeats the purpose of getting high quality video. Now I got my iPhone 5 white 32gb on order , and will be getting it on the 29 , hopefully earlier, cannot wait.

maryjane2300

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What sucks is I loved my s4 but the fact Samsung bloated the sh** out of the phone really annoyed me. It lagged so bad it was pathetic. Htc is well known for mistakes so you can't trust them either.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
HTC One is blazing fast.

+1 I used one at AT&T for 10 minutes and it was super smooth!! After owning my Galaxy Nexus and using my moms Captivate every now and then to help her I would never own another Samsung phone.

The Nexus had stock android and the battery life was pretty much the worse thing about it but I couldn't imagine using a TouchWiz device as my daily driver bleh!!!

Welcome back maryjane2300!!

Sent from the collector home world.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I can't complain, my S3 is rock solid. But, due to app coding and general Android quirks, it's a bit like running Linux. I love it, but it has a few things you have to put up with.

That's why I went back to iOS on my business line, it just works. No muss, no fuss.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
What sucks is I loved my s4 but the fact Samsung bloated the sh** out of the phone really annoyed me. It lagged so bad it was pathetic. Htc is well known for mistakes so you can't trust them either.

You should have waited for the S4 with pure Android and no Samsung bloatware in the Google Play Store on June 26th.

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to the apple world even though you went to the dark side of competitors i have heared people go to the dark side it suprising how many people come back to apple in the end i have tried lots of brands of phones myself before a[[;e brought the first iphone and i can honestly it is the best on the market for my needs and works really well and i use it for some many things.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

vdroide

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back! I left android two months ago. I love android also but luckily I have my galaxy tab 2 for my android fix ��

I am thinking about doing just that... Instead of buying a new iPad just get an Android tablet for messing around. How is the Tab experience? Is it a good option for just lazing around at home, browsing, reading on kindle, looking at Netflix etc..?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW