I enjoy seeing these threads... they always come back lol... The honeymoon is usually short lived... Been there myself. At the end of the day, once the novelty wears off, it's hard to challenge the solidity of iOS, the fluid, lag free, well thought out, and quality feel of it all... despite being a bit long in the tooth. Will be VERY interesting to see what iOS 7 brings to the table... Hopefully freshen things up nicely!
    Dennisgarcia and epphllps like this.
    05-28-2013 10:16 PM
    I enjoy seeing these threads... they always come back lol... The honeymoon is usually short lived... Been there myself. At the end of the day, once the novelty wears off, it's hard to challenge the solidity of iOS, the fluid, lag free, well thought out, and quality feel of it all... despite being a bit long in the tooth. Will be VERY interesting to see what iOS 7 brings to the table... Hopefully freshen things up nicely!
    Im going between my Nexus 4 and iPhone 5. I don't what is for me lol.
    vdroide and trixnix like this.
    05-28-2013 10:30 PM
    HTC One is blazing fast.
    messed around with one today

did not take long for me to realize the only thing i'd use it for is to wipe my A$$ with
    05-28-2013 10:38 PM
    messed around with one today

did not take long for me to realize the only thing i'd use it for is to wipe my A$$ with
    Wow. Blind hate much? Its an amazing phone and I wouldnt have gotten the Nexus 4 if the HTC One came out in october.
    05-28-2013 10:41 PM
    so opinion = blind hate. interesting. would you prefer i use one for a couple of days, weeks, months?

my first impression was not a good one. unfortunately not everyone is going to think it is an "amazing" phone. fact of life
    05-28-2013 11:10 PM
    Welcome back maryjane and YES I have to admit it's the perfect fit !
    I agree that's why I like the iPhone 5 to not to big or small it's not heavy or to light like the thinness and the build of the phone it's just for me and I'm gonna be sticking to it for a while
    05-28-2013 11:18 PM
    so opinion = blind hate. interesting. would you prefer i use one for a couple of days, weeks, months?

my first impression was not a good one. unfortunately not everyone is going to think it is an "amazing" phone. fact of life
    Try it for a week.
    05-28-2013 11:35 PM
    Just thought of this LOL going to Android is kind of like going Vegan, it's all roses and sunshine at first but every time they come back to the meat that being iOS LOL.

This is just for laughs by the way and I thought of it because one of my friends just went Vegan he'll be back to eating meat.

Sent from the collector home world.
    revtech likes this.
    05-29-2013 12:28 AM
    Just thought of this LOL going to Android is kind of like going Vegan, it's all roses and sunshine at first but every time they come back to the meat that being iOS LOL.

This is just for laughs by the way and I thought of it because one of my friends just went Vegan he'll be back to eating meat.

Umm okay?
    anon5664829 likes this.
    05-29-2013 12:46 AM
    Umm okay?
    Oh nevermind. Seems like everyone on here and Android Central need to take a chill pill.

05-29-2013 01:14 AM

Im a vegetarian, tried meat and hated it....
    swarlos likes this.
    05-29-2013 03:40 AM
    Im a vegetarian, tried meat and hated it....
    See we all have our preferences. So maybe not all of em come back LOL.

anon5664829 likes this.
    05-29-2013 05:00 AM
    it's okay to try new things. I was going back and forth with BlackBerry for the longest time. You just wanted to try options, nothing wrong with that.
    05-29-2013 11:07 AM
    Yeah I like to play with other phones from different platforms and try new things but I don like to keep switching my phone all the time.. I'll have one phone and try other phones that my friends n family would have like I use to be a long time blackberry user and now I am using iPhone I played with android phones but don't that is for me right now no most of them are to big n bulky for me but I don't hur to try different phones from time to time not everyone is dedicated to stick to one platform all the time
    05-29-2013 12:17 PM
    I agree the androids are a tad to big (for me at least). I think blackberry nailed it with the z10 size tho. Feels amazing
    fastpitch_dad likes this.
    05-29-2013 01:42 PM
    I agree the androids are a tad to big (for me at least). I think blackberry nailed it with the z10 size tho. Feels amazing
    Too bad there are a few key pieces missing from BB10, going to Verizon today after work and will probably replace my BB 9930 with either an iPhone 5 or Nokia Lumia 928.....
    05-29-2013 02:00 PM
    Try it for a week.
    You need a week? It takes me just a few minutes to an hour to realize that the environment on any of the Android based devices is not for me...the short period of time doesn't make my opinion in more or less legitimate than your own (or any person's who has used an android based device for an extended period of time), it just means that i know what i like, and that isn't it. I had my brother's Galaxy S4 for about 10min., checking out the "new" features and gizmos, and even tried to allow myself to find some kind of comfort within that system...it just didn't happen...it wouldn't matter if i had it for an hour, a day, a week or a month...the system would be the same, and my opinion wouldn't change.

The Galaxy line is a great set of devices (as is the note), the OS is garbage to me.
    BLiNK likes this.
    05-29-2013 02:11 PM
    After being over with android for quite some time I'm back on my iPhone 5 (32gb white) and it just feels RIGHT! Happy to be back, something about iOS and the hardware that just always gets me
    I switched from Android, I love my iPhone 5. 😉

It just works.
    maryjane2300 and areyes163 like this.
    05-29-2013 02:36 PM
    Let us know which one you went with. I currently have a BB 9930 and waiting another month to see if the new Iphone is coming out.
    05-29-2013 03:21 PM
    Totally agree I think if the next iPhone went to 4.3" that would be perfect!

maryjane2300 likes this.
    05-29-2013 05:02 PM
    You need a week? It takes me just a few minutes to an hour to realize that the environment on any of the Android based devices is not for me...the short period of time doesn't make my opinion in more or less legitimate than your own (or any person's who has used an android based device for an extended period of time), it just means that i know what i like, and that isn't it. I had my brother's Galaxy S4 for about 10min., checking out the "new" features and gizmos, and even tried to allow myself to find some kind of comfort within that system...it just didn't happen...it wouldn't matter if i had it for an hour, a day, a week or a month...the system would be the same, and my opinion wouldn't change.

The Galaxy line is a great set of devices (as is the note), the OS is garbage to me.
    It doesnt take me a week. as soon as I got my Nexus 4 I knew it would be my main phone for a couple of years. Anyway the Galaxy line suck balls the Nexus line is the only type you should get.
    05-29-2013 05:31 PM
    It doesnt take me a week. as soon as I got my Nexus 4 I knew it would be my main phone for a couple of years. Anyway the Galaxy line suck balls the Nexus line is the only type you should get.
    So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.
    Just_Me_D and swarlos like this.
    05-29-2013 06:01 PM
    Listen, if you feel that the Galaxy line sucks, fine. I have no problem with that, but for you to tell someone what he or she should get after being told of a different preference is borderline narcissism, in my opinion, as well as a lack of respect for another's opinion.
    05-29-2013 07:07 PM
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone needs to relax. We need to realize we all have some type of phone obsession that's why we're here. We loves our devices. No one device is for everyone and everyone's different opinion is what keeps us all going (well the devices themselves too). It's good to read varying views as to what makes or breaks a device for someone. So in short. Everyone breath. Sit back relax and enjoy your phones and the forums.
    llfloyd79 likes this.
    05-29-2013 08:17 PM
    So the galaxy line "sucks balls", yet you wanted to correct a user earlier and accuse them of using "blind hate" because they made a similar comment that just happened to be focused on the phone you prefer?

Ouch.
    05-29-2013 08:45 PM
58 123