I would think comparing the OS and level of app selection are two different comparisons.
    Very true but it was still an asinine attempt to compare BB10 to iOS especially with those points.

Sent from the collector home world.
    05-24-2013 03:41 PM
    Very true but it was still an asinine attempt to compare BB10 to iOS especially with those points.

Sent from the collector home world.
    Well, very rarely do I run across any individual slamming another platform in an open , basically anonymous forum, with many "valid" points.

Usually regurgitated buzz words.
    05-24-2013 04:04 PM
    Hmmm, seems like I tried that. Works now, but I swear I tried that before.

Oh well, thanks.
    Yup this is how it's done once you get the hange of it it works nice

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD
    05-25-2013 12:22 AM
    Comparing apps isn't the best way to argue. Every developer who has worked with the different platforms will probably agree that apple has one of the best sdks out there.. Not saying the bb android or anyone of them can't get better just saying that's a huge advantage to apple at this point.. Partially because ios has been around longer and is easy to work with.. One of the biggest complaints about bbs before bb10 is that the sdk was really hard to use.. I'm saying this as least biased as I can be.. I want all platforms to succeed as that's what pushes innovation

05-25-2013 12:26 AM
    Comparing apps isn't the best way to argue. Every developer who has worked with the different platforms will probably agree that apple has one of the best sdks out there.. Not saying the bb android or anyone of them can't get better just saying that's a huge advantage to apple at this point.. Partially because ios has been around longer and is easy to work with.. One of the biggest complaints about bbs before bb10 is that the sdk was really hard to use.. I'm saying this as least biased as I can be.. I want all platforms to succeed as that's what pushes innovation

BB10 is much improved in this aspect, although still nowhere close to the Apple/Microsoft level.
    05-25-2013 08:34 AM
    BB10 is much improved in this aspect, although still nowhere close to the Apple/Microsoft level.
    Well hopefully it will improve

05-28-2013 09:46 AM
31 12