Whats up with all this google stuff coming on board to the ios devices. Everyday it seems another service is being announced. If I wanted a android device I would buy one. On the other hand I guess its good somebody is putting out service that will work on iOS if Apple isn't going to do it. I tried this latest google hangout which is part of google + and it took me all of about 5 minutes to dump that crap off my iPhone
    Because having more choices is bad? Is anyone forcing you to use Google's software on your iPhone? Should other people NOT have that choice merely because YOU don't like it?

I'm not seeing where the actual "problem" is here besides...well....actually, what's the problem?

"We want less voluntary choices and options on our iPhone, and that makes it better!" I really don't get this mindset at, it just baffles me in every possible way. Posts like this are where 'iSheep' stereotypes come from.
    Racer X likes this.
    05-17-2013 12:27 PM
    Whats up with all this google stuff coming on board to the ios devices. Everyday it seems another service is being announced. If I wanted a android device I would buy one. On the other hand I guess its good somebody is putting out service that will work on iOS if Apple isn't going to do it. I tried this latest google hangout which is part of google + and it took me all of about 5 minutes to dump that crap off my iPhone
    What's up is the everyone's complete misunderstanding of Google's business model. Google makes from money from you using their services, not selling products. Under that business model it is wise to have your services on as many devices as possible to bring in as many users as possible. More users = more money. Microsoft makes more money directly from the sale of an Android device than Google.
    05-17-2013 01:21 PM
    I think the two phones are starting to blend a lot of similarities between them
    05-17-2013 03:03 PM
    I had to replace my iPhone now the only way I get push email Is using The gmail app pretty disappointed in that but ohh well.. iOS will never be android google no longer has any native apps on iOS you have to
    Download them your choice you either will or won't. The thing I will never complain about is more options though, just because you don't like or need an app doesn't mean someone else doesn't IMO

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    05-21-2013 01:32 AM
29 12