Just trade in my 4s to 5

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I traded in my jailbroken 4s to get the 5 for 67 bucks at sprint wish they had a jailbreak for this thing but enjoying it anyway ( missing my 4s tho ) but loving the little speed is there anything I need to know ???

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So how much did Sprint actually give you for the 4S? Just curious what the trade in value is vs. the used market value.

LTE, 4" screen, lighter and thinner chassis, A6 processor and upgraded camera...that's the gist of it.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So how much did Sprint actually give you for the 4S? Just curious what the trade in value is vs. the used market value.

LTE, 4" screen, lighter and thinner chassis, A6 processor and upgraded camera...that's the gist of it.

$185 but since I live in luxurious California the taxes are threw roof

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping to trade my 4 in for whatever the new one was in December but Verizon bumped my upgrade date back 4 months due to their new policy that you have to wait the full 24 months instead of 20.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I traded in my jailbroken 4s to get the 5 for 67 bucks at sprint wish they had a jailbreak for this thing but enjoying it anyway ( missing my 4s tho ) but loving the little speed is there anything I need to know ???

Did it count towards your upgrade? Ive been wanting the 5 but right now i have a 4s... I have sprint as well and debating on doing the dame thing if it dosent count towards the upgrade...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Did it count towards your upgrade? Ive been wanting the 5 but right now i have a 4s... I have sprint as well and debating on doing the dame thing if it dosent count towards the upgrade...

If he paid $67 for the phone and was only credited $185, I trust you can figure out the math. Non-contract are closer to $600+. Contract phones count as an upgrade. For $240, was it an upgrade or a non-contract?

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If he paid $67 for the phone and was only credited $185, I trust you can figure out the math. Non-contract are closer to $600+. Contract phones count as an upgrade. For $240, was it an upgrade or a non-contract?

Not really because i was given a 4s from a friend and all i did was pay a connection fee and that was it, it did not count towards my upgrade simply why i asked because i have sprint as well

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is a point of upgrading to a 5 if you have a 4s cause there is not much of an upgrade unless u want the newest device.. But for me I came from a iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 and love it don't know when my next upgrade of phone will be or which iPhone ill move onto next after the 5

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is a point of upgrading to a 5 if you have a 4s cause there is not much of an upgrade unless u want the newest device.. But for me I came from a iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 and love it don't know when my next upgrade of phone will be or which iPhone ill move onto next after the 5

I believe in your case get a 6 no need for the 5s but yeah your right...

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have three lines on plan and one of them was eligible for an upgrade and I use that on my main line

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

There's plenty different between the iPhone 5 and the 4S...LTE being at the top of that list, data speeds that the 4S can't even come close to.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There's plenty different between the iPhone 5 and the 4S...LTE being at the top of that list, data speeds that the 4S can't even come close to.

If your in a good LTE area the 5 will run 5 times faster than the 4s but If not its the same data speeds on 3G but the camera is better the screen is better batterylife is way better my 5 actually last a full day

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
If your in a good LTE area the 5 will run 5 times faster than the 4s but If not its the same data speeds on 3G but the camera is better the screen is better batterylife is way better my 5 actually last a full day

I don't know about speed wise on the 4s cause I never owned one but I did have a 4 before and the 5 is much faster I can see the improvement but alot of ppl tell me that the 4s and the 5 is not much of a difference I don't know :/

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about speed wise on the 4s cause I never owned one but I did have a 4 before and the 5 is much faster I can see the improvement but alot of ppl tell me that the 4s and the 5 is not much of a difference I don't know :/

From the 4s to the 5 it's few differences the speed is the biggest difference I believe what comes second is screen brightness third is batterylife you will get better batterylife with the 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro