• I've had to swap 1-3 times

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • I've had to swap 4+ times

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Had my original until the end of April then the phone started dying when the battery was still at 15%+ though I still kept it because I didn't want a replacement. I finally had to get one because the speakers broke. The replacement they gave me said it was activated but would never work so I got another replacement a week later and this one has been perfect.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Had my original until the end of April then the phone started dying when the battery was still at 15%+ though I still kept it because I didn't want a replacement. I finally had to get one because the speakers broke. The replacement they gave me said it was activated but would never work so I got another replacement a week later and this one has been perfect.

I had mine replace because the SIM card slot fried .. Oh and your pm inbox is full .. Lame jk

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

cjordan93

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I've never had to replace my 5. Still on the original and crossing my fingers because the 1 year warranty is almost up and I dropped the insurance a while back.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a Verizon iPhone 5. I got it replaced just last week because the headphone jack didn't work. Sound would be great until I plugged in headphones, then there was either no sound or very quiet. I was very impressed with customer service at my local Apple Store! The nice lady helping me plugged in her headphones to test it, and after just a couple seconds she told me I was getting a new phone.

Did apple give you a new device or a certified new device?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner