The new Google iPhone.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have been hearing about this mailbox. I am kind of interested. Even though that has not much to do with my original topic.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
For those of us who were using the Internet before the inclusion of the World Wide Web, your words fall on deaf ears. I had a blast before the creation of Google and continue to do so with its use. However, web crawler, altavista and others were sufficient for most of our search needs prior to the arrival of Google. Having said that, Google services are indeed appreciated by a great deal of people, but to assume that the use of the Internet would not be fun without it is ridiculous. There will always be something else to fill a void.

Where are those great search engines now? If given a choice I will always go with the best whether it is Apple or Google. I buy and use a product not because I go with what is hip or the flavor of the day I choose what works for me. There is no better Search engine on the internet than Google. Google has some great products that make the Smartphone users life so much easier. To spite yourself because of childish spats that go on between the fanboys is ridiculous. I will always pick the best product and the best right now happens to be Google. Before this new iPhone 5 I owned nothing but Android and was very happy. I had the chance to use a friends iPhone 5 and liked it, there were things that I didn't like but I still decided to give it a try, happy I did. The iPhone 5 is a solid phone that could be better. Hoping the new OS brings some new changes. I see myself always being a Android hacker but I will always have a new iPhone, I am a Smartphone geek who enjoys great products, keep the innovation coming. Google will always keep Apple on it's toes and Apple will always keep Google on it's toes. That is the best.
Have to go I've been drinking,
Vinny

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good reply, Vinnie...:)...I, too, agree that Google has the best search function and I agree that the services they offer are indeed helpful to a majority of people. Heck, it is synonymous with the Internet, however, just because they may be the best at searching, ad serving, as well as offer top notch storage, social and other services, doesn't mean that its competitors aren't worthy alternatives or that we will all be lost if Google ceased to exist and that was my point. Anyway, thanks for the excellent reply and take care...:D