Summer iPhone release huh?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't expect a the next iPhone to be released during the summer. September/October more likely to me.
If the next iPhone is released over June/July, I'll send each of you $2,000 through PayPal.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't expect a the next iPhone to be released during the summer. September/October more likely to me.
If the next iPhone is released over June/July, I'll send each of you $2,000 through PayPal.

That's a bet I like ha ha. We'll see what happens. Much has changed at Apple this year, these details may have been lost in the change. I really don't care when the next iPhone cones out.

Blazin' tappity tap tap 2 you!

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
The UI, maps badly need updating.. Competition biting at Apples ankles.

per the UI, apple has a UI that has no problems, things missing are
1.an easy way to switch on/off Bluetooth, wifi, airplane mode.
2. a better mail client, improved calendar, improved notification center and keyboard.
3. voice recognition improvements in Siri.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Don't you forget... the internet is a legally binding contract :p

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
per the UI, apple has a UI that has no problems, things missing are
1.an easy way to switch on/off Bluetooth, wifi, airplane mode.
2. a better mail client, improved calendar, improved notification center and keyboard.
3. voice recognition improvements in Siri.

So it doesn't or it does?

It's painfully dated and complicated in areas, and the graveyard grays, and senior citizen blues have to go!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I still think it will be the summer. But I always said it was going to be August/September. Most likely will get iOS preview in June.

It basically looks like a repeat of last year. iPads to follow in fall. Nothing too shocking.

The primary thing is that iOS helps sell hardware. We get nothing til that is ready. Apple will once again though have trouble focusing marketing.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
coming from webOS and the lack of routine new hardware I'm in no hurry to see a better iphone can I just enjoy owning a top of the line product for a little while longer :p

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? First of all it has been a while and it is good to be back to one of the "better" forums for Apple. And the first thread I catch is this one... Apple is pretty good at keeping secrets and you should have known it by now. Having 2 or 3 product information leak in the last couple years is just how back the supply chain is and how you cannot trust anyone with any secrets. I am sure that Apple is fixing those ends and trying to ensure that leaks do not happen as often as they have in the past couple years. People do have the right to speculate and they are doing that only problem is that all the information is based on the latest patent publications which might not even make it to the product in the near term as well as the future.

Just my 2 cents...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? First of all it has been a while and it is good to be back to one of the "better" forums for Apple. And the first thread I catch is this one... Apple is pretty good at keeping secrets and you should have known it by now. Having 2 or 3 product information leak in the last couple years is just how back the supply chain is and how you cannot trust anyone with any secrets. I am sure that Apple is fixing those ends and trying to ensure that leaks do not happen as often as they have in the past couple years. People do have the right to speculate and they are doing that only problem is that all the information is based on the latest patent publications which might not even make it to the product in the near term as well as the future.

Just my 2 cents...

You're certainly right, people do have the right to speculate...even if it's idiotic. And then we have the right to make posts calling them out on it for fun. Seriously!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice