I'M BACK!!!

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Left for a little bit. Got a wild hair n decided to test out the Note 2. Which is an Amazing phone but just wasn't for me. I love my iPhone. Have been with them for a while. But I've come to realize once u get used to something it's hard to make a switch.

Tapped out from my 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with trying other things because doing so often reminds us of how we should have been appreciative of the things we had. Welcome back, my friend. :)

jerseykirby

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Went through the exact same thing with the exact same device. Found out I not only found it hard to switch but I have too much invested in Apple already to make the switch complete. With iTunes, my iPad, and iMac I don't know what I was thinking.

GCMS

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone. Welcome back!

Funny, I came from android to my first iPhone being an iPhone 5 last week and I don't miss android one bit. Use to be an iPhone hater actually but like Steve said "this phone just works" and works very well I might add.

loco90

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing. I've had an Android device before and liked them. Then went with the iPhone 4 and was very pleased. But being me I wanted to try the Note 2. It was a great phone but I couldn't come up with a good way to carry it. I'm not a holster guy and it was uncomfortable in my pocket. My suburban is also wired for Apple devices so I had a cord that was useless. I traded in for the iPhone 5 and have been happy. I do miss watching MLB and Netflix on the massive screen and the keyboard options. Someday I hope iOS will get more customizable.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Left for a little bit. Got a wild hair n decided to test out the Note 2. Which is an Amazing phone but just wasn't for me. I love my iPhone. Have been with them for a while. But I've come to realize once u get used to something it's hard to make a switch.

Tapped out from my 5

That's funny because I too came back to iPhone from the Note 2. You are right...it is an amazing device but I missed iPhone. Not going to lie, it did take a few days to adjust back to the smaller screen of the 5 from the size of the Note 2 screen. But I'm good now lol.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah next time I get a wild hair for a bigger screen. I'm gonna get a mini or a iPad. No more android for this guy.

Tapped out from my 5

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back, I'm too just went back to the iPhone after my month and a half adventure with the Droid DNA. Great device but I find that the iPhone is more user friendly and smoother than Android

mountainman

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back - I too long for a bigger screen - but it really does just work. Why can't we have the notification profiles of BB (old OS), the customization of Android, and the app quality and OS quality of iOS all in one bigger screen smartphone?

I have flirted with a Lumia 822 recently - cool OS and decent screen size, but screen quality and goofy browser stuff chased me away.

Android is a mess. Maybe it will get better. Remember you had Samsung's skin on there. I hear vanilla Android is much nicer. It's gotta knock it out of the park for me to switch.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back! And still love your iPhone, think there are many people at last will find the iPhone is the best Phone! ;)

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back - I too long for a bigger screen - but it really does just work. Why can't we have the notification profiles of BB (old OS), the customization of Android, and the app quality and OS quality of iOS all in one bigger screen smartphone?

I have flirted with a Lumia 822 recently - cool OS and decent screen size, but screen quality and goofy browser stuff chased me away.

Android is a mess. Maybe it will get better. Remember you had Samsung's skin on there. I hear vanilla Android is much nicer. It's gotta knock it out of the park for me to switch.

I have some hope that the best is yet to come with iOS 7. It may be just what we're looking for.