I'M BACK!!!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the Note 2 for a while and I really didn't have too many issues with it other than there was only 16 GB of internal storage for apps, compatibility issues with accessories, and the fact that I couldn't find a keyboard that was anywhere near as good as the iOS keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't understand android by just putting only 16 gb of internal storage. Then u only have about 11 out the box. Then the real twist is u can't transfer apps to sd card unless u root. Smh pretty much made me change my mind about android n stay with apple.

Tapped out from my 5

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
What pone were you using? I've never used one you had to root to move apps to SD. Are you referring to specific apps or built-in apps?

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I actually use a Nexus 4 on my main account and my i5 on my secondary. The Nexus is that good. but you are right it is extremely difficult to let go of the app quality of iOS and just how everything truly "just works"

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
You got that right. I love iOS. It's just gonna get better. No offense to android but its really not my cup of tea.

Tapped out from my 5

Sniper1087

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Well I am also back I went crazy and got the HTC One and the S4 to test and just couldnt bear with the HTC One issues with the capacitive buttons, the apps while ok some are just not found on Android, the Google apps work better on ios surprisingly an example would be if you have both youtube and google search on ios and of course google now on android and ask "Play Iron Man 3 Trailer" on iOS it would automatically open youtube and start playing, otherwise on android it would bring the search but not play it. Also they look better on iOS. Alright enough of the rant other things that made me switch was consistency, menus are hidden within more menus on the S4 or the One, different layout makes it more confusing to find something. all the gestures on the S4 bugged down the OS and made it laggy, felt like an old android device, and the One while faster than the S4 the camera didnt do it justice, lack of detail while more light didnt justify the so called ultra pixel camera.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
You got that right. I love iOS. It's just gonna get better. No offense to android but its really not my cup of tea.

Tapped out from my 5

Yeah, opinions an all that **** :p
I personally cannot use the iPhone as my main phone ever again, I only use it for some iOS exclusive apps and for iMessage AND so i can keep up to date with iOS and Android.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back. I know next time I feel as if I need a bigger screen or something new. I'm gonna get an iPad Mini. LOL!!!

Tapped out from my 5

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just started using an iPhone a lil over a year ago I was a blackberry user for so long that I needed a change and I was already familiar with iPhone before and felt that android phone is not for me an now using an ip5 and thinks imma be using iPhone for a while

zeteo

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been an iPhone user for years. Love the whole Apple ecosystem. I do have an addiction to trying to like Blackberry devices. There is something strange about it. The Z 10 is strangely addictive. I have returned three for constant restarts, finally got one that doesn't do it, but now I miss my apps, and I will be returning it. I guess in reality it is the iPhone which hold can't be broken.