Apple is going to be improving iCloud services. They will be making the iPhone more interactable with televisions, the next thing for Siri, is that she will be above to control your television through Apple TV. She can also record things for you, set times to record your favorite shows.

Specifically Apple wants to create an environment where developers will want to develop more apps.

The retina display is going to be improved in the newer iPhone. They're also scrapping Blutooth, they have a new Apple designed sharing software that can communicate through two phones. This will be across all the newer iPhones, iPads and Macs.
    Last edited by saudre; 04-14-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    04-14-2013 12:19 PM
    Lack of unification. If the iPhone is supposed to be so productive, why can't I upload my resume to a website from Dropbox? Why does it only allow uploads of photos?
    Can you do it from any of the non-Apple smartphones? Anyway, to specifically answer your question, the thing that frustrates me the most is the lack of a "select all" option wherever there's the ability to choose. I can "delete all", however.
    04-14-2013 12:30 PM
    i will wait for Apples official announcement on this. thanks
    Fausty82 likes this.
    04-14-2013 12:46 PM
    They're also scrapping Blutooth,
    What?!?!!?! Rendering existing bluetooth devices useless with your iPhone like your bluetooth headset?
    04-14-2013 12:50 PM
    Improved unification.

Apple is going to be improving iCloud services. They will be making the iPhone more interactable with televisions, the next thing for Siri, is that she will be above to control your television through Apple TV. She can also record things for you, set times to record your favorite shows.

Specifically Apple wants to create an environment where developers will want to develop more apps.

The retina display is going to be improved in the newer iPhone. They're also scrapping Blutooth, they have a new Apple designed sharing software that can communicate through two phones. This will be across all the newer iPhones, iPads and Macs.
    Why did you change the title of the thread and your original post? You've re-created the thread to be about something totally different than what you originally posted about.
    Fausty82, hydrogen3 and Dryland like this.
    04-14-2013 01:16 PM
    Do you sit around thinking of the most useless stuff to post?

Or are you naturally this clueless?
    Fausty82, BLiNK, hydrogen3 and 1 others like this.
    04-14-2013 01:56 PM
    Why did you change the title of the thread and your original post? You've re-created the thread to be about something totally different than what you originally posted about.
    That is a very good question... makes your post #2 in the thread look like it belongs somewhere else...

As to the rest of the original post... I'll just smh in utter disbelief.
    04-14-2013 02:00 PM
    That is a very good question... makes your post #2 in the thread look like it belongs somewhere else...

As to the rest of the original post... I'll just smh in utter disbelief.
    Exactly! Thank GOD for quoted responses.
    04-14-2013 02:03 PM
    I love these threads, they pop up every few months...but always under some other screen name (who is probably the same person).
    04-14-2013 02:05 PM
    Alexan81, oh how I've missed you...
    swarlos likes this.
    04-14-2013 08:08 PM
    Given the OP's present status there really isn't much point in keeping this thread open...
    BLiNK, hydrogen3 and Dryland like this.
    04-14-2013 08:16 PM