Since the other thread is closed, I had to start a new one.

The conversation hiding feature of Beyond SMS might be what the OP was looking for. It works with the native iPhone messaging app. You have the choice of locking your messages entirely or hiding conversations selectively.

It may not be entirely what you are looking for because the option to hide a conversation appears when you go to edit a text - a HIDE button appears. So if your girlfriend ever went to edit a text, she would see you have the ability to hide a conversation.

It is only 99 cents, though so if you go through with jailbreaking your device, it isn't much money to try it out.
    Last edited by androidluvr2; 04-14-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    04-14-2013 09:48 AM
    Since the other thread is closed, I had to start a new one.

The conversation hiding feature of Beyond SMS might be what the OP was looking for. It works with the native iPhone messaging app. You have the choice of locking your messages entirely or hiding conversations selectively.

It may not be entirely what you are looking for because the option to hide a conversation appears when you go to edit a text - a HIDE button appears. So if your girlfriend ever went to edit a text, she would see you have the ability to hide a conversation.

It is only 99 cents, though so if you go through with jailbreaking your device, it isn't much money to try it out.
    uhhm you don't have to put my name there you know? and i don't think i"ll jailbreak my device since i need to update in 6.1 and since i can't do it coz apple don't sign it anymore so i'll update yo 6.1.3 just for the sake of LTE. haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by justvalencia; 04-14-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    04-14-2013 09:52 AM
    Let's note upfront - don't take this thread down the same road the other one went, or it will be short-lived. #justsayin
    04-14-2013 09:52 AM
    uhhm you don't have to put my name there you know?
    well your name is all over the other thread and you just recopied my post to make your name appear even more times, lol! anyhow, just trying to tie the 2 threads together for those following this.

I will edit out your name, but you need to edit it out of the quote in your post if you want it gone.
    04-14-2013 10:40 AM
    well your name is all over the other thread and you just recopied my post to make your name appear even more times, lol! anyhow, just trying to tie the 2 thread together for those following this.

I will edit out your name, but you need to edit it out of the quote in your post if you want it gone.
    hahaha i just edited it. anyway there's no big deal jn stating my name thank you anyway i guess there's no way to hide the messages

04-14-2013 10:49 AM
    hahaha i just edited it. anyway there's no big deal jn stating my name thank you anyway i guess there's no way to hide the messages
    not unless you jailbreak.
    04-14-2013 10:50 AM
    not unless you jailbreak.
    yah but i have no choice. i have to update in 6.1.3 i hope i can just update to 6.1.

04-14-2013 10:52 AM
    i hope i can just update to 6.1.
    No way to do this now. In the future if you are interested in jailbreaking, don't update your phone until a jailbreak is available. But once a jailbreak is available, go ahead and update even if you aren't planning on jailbreaking.
    04-14-2013 10:54 AM
    No way to do this now. In the future if you are interested in jailbreaking, don't update your phone until a jailbreak is available. But once a jailbreak is available, go ahead and update even if you aren't planning on jailbreaking.
    i am actually in 6.0.2 which i think can still be jailbreaked. i need to update to 6.1 to have LTE but other user from my other thread said that i can't, that i have to update to 6.1.3 :l

04-14-2013 10:56 AM
    i need to update to 6.1 to have LTE
    Is this true? I thought the iPhone 5 shipped with iOS 6 in September 2012 and was LTE ready out of the box? Is it different where you live?
    04-14-2013 11:02 AM
    Is this true? I thought the iPhone 5 shipped with iOS 6 in September 2012 and was LTE ready out of the box? Is it different where you live?
    yeah, coz globe( network provider here in ph ) says that if we want to enjoy LTE. we need to update to 6.1 and to have the LTE switch in the settings. and yours? does it have the LTE switch right out of the box?

04-14-2013 11:17 AM
    yeah, coz globe( network provider here in ph ) says that if we want to enjoy LTE. we need to update to 6.1 and to have the LTE switch in the settings. and yours? does it have the LTE switch right out of the box?
    yes, it is settings, general, cellular, enable LTE. It was always there.
    04-14-2013 11:21 AM
    yes, it is settings, general, cellular, enable LTE. It was always there.
    ( sigh ) mine don't have. it only have the switch for 3g and cellular data. how about ios version? mine was 6.0.2 so i'm planning to update and see if the LTE switch will appear )

04-14-2013 11:32 AM
    ( sigh ) mine don't have. it only have the switch for 3g and cellular data. how about ios version? mine was 6.0.2 so i'm planning to update and see if the LTE switch will appear )
    My phone shipped with 6.0. Enable LTE has been there the whole time.
    04-14-2013 12:56 PM