Hello everyone!

After years of being a Blackberry user..I decided to switch over to the iPhone 5 with T-Mobile.

I do have doubts about the iPhone, in regards with equlaivent or higher functionality than the Blackberry Bold, I have several questions in hopes of the functions I am looking for, in hopes of achieving through the iPhone.

Here goes nothing!

1) I have a @tmo.blackberry.net email account with Blackberry Bold, is there a way to add that email address as a " New Mail Account " in my iPhone ? I was told its possible plus its my main email I been using for years! If so can someone be humble enough to post the settings to input?

2) With my Blackberry Bold Calendar Items, I would do a One Way Sync to my Outlook Calendar. Once the night ends in the office I would delete my entire Calendar Items on my phone and One Way Sync my Calendar Items to my blackberry.

When I get to work..I delete my Outlook Calendar Items on my computer. Use Desktop Manager to One Way Sync from my device to Outlook,..Once I made changes and the night ends.

I delete my items on my phone, and One Way Sync my calendar items from my computer to my device. Is there a way to do one way syncs to iphone to outlook and vice versa? I don't have a Microsoft Exchange either.

3) I have text messages, emails and messages all allocated in my Blackberry Bold message folder is there a way to transfer all them into my iPhone?

4) Is there a way to use my iPhone as a USB storage and access/view these files browsing through my iPhone like my Blackberry?

Hope someone can really really help me out!

I am going CRAZY!
    Last edited by Alli; 04-13-2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Removing extra space
    04-13-2013 01:35 AM
    1) I have a @tmo.blackberry.net email account with Blackberry Bold, is there a way to add that email address as a " New Mail Account " in my iPhone ? I was told its possible plus its my main email I been using for years! If so can someone be humble enough to post the settings to input?
    From my limited Google search, this is an email account for use with BlackBerry phones. Maybe time to go Gmail like everyone else?

2) With my Blackberry Bold Calendar Items, I would do a One Way Sync to my Outlook Calendar. Once the night ends in the office I would delete my entire Calendar Items on my phone and One Way Sync my Calendar Items to my blackberry.

When I get to work..I delete my Outlook Calendar Items on my computer. Use Desktop Manager to One Way Sync from my device to Outlook,..Once I made changes and the night ends.

I delete my items on my phone, and One Way Sync my calendar items from my computer to my device. Is there a way to do one way syncs to iphone to outlook and vice versa? I don't have a Microsoft Exchange either.
    I'm not even sure what you're doing here, but it seems like a lot of extra work. Is this a personal and work calendar?

3) I have text messages, emails and messages all allocated in my Blackberry Bold message folder is there a way to transfer all them into my iPhone?
    No.

4) Is there a way to use my iPhone as a USB storage and access/view these files browsing through my iPhone like my Blackberry?
    There are several apps that include desktop components that will allow you to do this, like USB drive. Have a look through the app store.
    04-13-2013 09:15 AM
    Re#1... a Blackberry email address is something that comes with Blackberry phones... you don't get to keep it when you no longer have a BB.

Re#3... if you can find a cellular repair place with a CellBrite content transfer device, it's possible. Your local Tmobile may even have one.
    04-13-2013 09:58 AM
    Without appearing demeaning, that is a lot of stuff to consider 'after' making the switch from Blackberry to the iPhone. You may want to consider reverting back to the Blackberry platform maybe using the Z10 or upcoming Q10 models especially being that you want to retain blackberry.net as your primary email account.
    HartfordWhalers likes this.
    04-13-2013 10:06 AM