• Yes go bigger

Votes: 112 70.4%
  • No do not go bigger

Votes: 47 29.6%

• Total voters

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Am i the only person that still prefers the iphone 4 size?...

I'm sure you are not the 'only' person. The point I have always tried to make in regards to this matter is that people want and should have options, in terms of device size.
It would only make sense for Apple to add a 5" display to the Apple family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure you are not the 'only' person. The point I have always tried to make in regards to this matter is that people want and should have options, in terms of device size. It would only make sense for Apple to add a 5" display to the Apple family.

People have options. Just not all from Apple... and as far as sense goes... "common sense" these days is an oxymoron. When Apple wants to offer a larger screen phone, they will. No amount of whining/clamoring from bloggers and arm-chair experts on internet forums is going to make Apple move any faster.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
People have options. Just not all from Apple... and as far as sense goes... "common sense" these days an oxymoron. When Apple wants to offer a larger screen phone, they will. No amount of whining/clamoring from bloggers and arm-chair experts on internet forums is going to make Apple move any faster.

Lol ok my friend, what ever you say. When Apple does release a larger iPhone this year (or next year) then you are going to eat those words of yours.
People like you I'm sure said the exact same thing about the iPad Mini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
When Apple does release a larger iPhone this year (or next year) then you are going to eat those words of yours.
People like you I'm sure said the exact same thing about the iPad Mini.
I had no opinion on the iPad mini to speak of... still don't. I got my iPad... and it meets my needs in every way. I couldn't care less about the iPad mini.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I had no opinion on the iPad mini to speak of... still don't. I got my iPad... and it meets my needs in every way. I couldn't care less about the iPad mini.

I didn't say you specifically, I said people 'like you', meaning like minded. With that said, I'm in the same boat. I could care less about the iPad mini because my full size iPad meets my needs as well but the millions of people out there who bought the mini, sure are grateful that Apple at least gave them a choice between 2 different iPad sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gotta go bigger

I dont think they need to go 5" yet until they make the OS take advantage of it and not just another row of icons. I think if they would have made the 5 wider not just taller most people would not be complaining as much since it would have given more overall screen real estate.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes I agree with you. 4.3-4.5 would be perfect. Please see my thread about screen size. "What screen size should the next iPhone be.?"

Still too small. Apple needs a phablet and 4.5 is not large enough to be considered one.
5 inches or bust :)

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk HD

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you willingly purchase that "microscopic" iPhone 5 and was it microscopic prior to you purchasing it?...;)

I admit that it was a willing purchase. It was the only choice I had in the matter in terms of a bigger iPhone though. Hopefully that will change this year. :)

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh