Just getting to know my new iPhone, and I'm finding it a bit tough getting used to the keyboard. For instance, I struggle with hitting the right keys. This is especially true for the letter M (I keep hitting delete instead). Any hints, tips, or ticks that can help? Thanks!
    04-09-2013 10:09 PM
    Have you tried typing in both portrait and landscape mode? Anyway, just keep typing on it, you'll get better at it before you know it...
    bunjy likes this.
    04-09-2013 10:11 PM
    The more typing you do the more the keyboard "learns" where you hit a particular key and adjusts. Most if not all touch screen keyboards do that now. Just takes some time to get adapted to your typing style.

Sent from my game boy color
    bunjy likes this.
    04-09-2013 11:44 PM
    Just getting to know my new iPhone, and I'm finding it a bit tough getting used to the keyboard. For instance, I struggle with hitting the right keys. This is especially true for the letter M (I keep hitting delete instead). Any hints, tips, or ticks that can help? Thanks!
    It just takes some practice. I still do the "delete for M" thing if I’m typing too fast.
    bunjy likes this.
    04-09-2013 11:45 PM
    Thanks guys. I didn't realize that the keyboard learns over time. On Android, I could calibrate the keyboard, but I don't see this option in iOS.
    04-09-2013 11:54 PM
    Thanks guys. I didn't realize that the keyboard learns over time. On Android, I could calibrate the keyboard, but I don't see this option in iOS.
    Android has options and apps like swiftkey. Ios, windows phone. And blackberrys do it more behind the scenes.

I still use a physical keyboard on my BlackBerry but I also have an iphone that my work gave me. Its been months and I'm still not feeling the full touch thing. Some people pick it right up but I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. I have no qualms with my 9900 BlackBerry keyboard.

Sent from my game boy color
    04-10-2013 12:06 AM
    Keyboard is always the same with the other iPhone, mental problems!
    04-10-2013 01:34 AM
    I run into the same issue, also when I try to hit the letter "a" I hit the upper case button.
    04-11-2013 01:46 PM