Unable to connect to cellular network after night

Edgardas Neruko

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i have faced up with this problem. Every morning I'm not able to connect to cellular data network. I need to restart iphone or to switch from 2G to 3G and 3G to 2G till i get any cellular data connection. It happens almost everytime but only in the morning, later cellular works without any problems.
Here is the picture where you can see that cellular data is turned on but no connection and icon of itself. APN settings are 100% correct, have made "reset networ settings", reset cellular data network settings but still issue persists. So i would like to ask if it is related to carrier or it is bug/ feature on ios?

iphone 5 6.1.3 official firmware.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.PNG
    IMG_0008.PNG
    168.7 KB · Views: 17

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who is your carrier? You might want to call them and see if they can troubleshoot from their end. If all appears well from their end, I would connect the device to your computer and restore as new. If the problem persists after that, I'd take it to a nearby Apple Store to get it exchanged.

Edgardas Neruko

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
My carrier is Tele2 LT (Lithuania). As i heard from others that it is fault of carrier, seems that he isnt doing well with iphones. :/ but thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234