Sticky lock button

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed tonight my lock button on my iPhone 5 sticks. Seems to work only half the time. It's been in a commuter since day one and never dropped.

Any ideas to solve this?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed tonight my lock button on my iPhone 5 sticks. Seems to work only half the time. It's been in a commuter since day one and never dropped.

Any ideas to solve this?
I would not try and do anything with it except that if you near an Apple store I would take it to them since you are under warranty and let them look at it for a fix or possible replacement. Have a good day.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The lock button on the five seems to be a pain the butt for some.

My brother in laws was doing this about a month ago. I figured it was just being hard on the phone.

Now mine is doing it too, luckily a trip to the apple store and they will give you another one.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They'll give you a warranty exchange at the Apple Store. I had the same problem
with a 4S that got increasingly worse and I literally had to press my finger down as
hard as I could for the button to perform its function. They exchanged it without any
problems.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issue with mine. I was in and out of Apple within 10 minutes with a new replacement. Make an appointment though. Good luck :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711