I used to hate iphones because size screens but i had so many android phones that never got an update that i get dissapoint. So I change with a friend my s4 for his Iphone 5 and cant be happier with the desition.

I miss a couple of things like launchers. swipe, led notifications and the big screen size but my experience during these two weeks had been amazing.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-09-2013 01:11 AM
    I just transferred over to iOS after using android for many years. It took a little while to get used to the screen size difference but I have to say I really enjoying using this phone. The iOS 7 update gave it a lot of the features I had on android and the fluidity of the apps and phone are great. I can't believe how much better a lot of the apps are, espn for wxple works soooooo much better on iOS than it did on android.
    I hadn't used an iPhone since the 4 and I have to say I'm looking forward to the next iteration.
    12-26-2013 06:30 AM
    I just transferred over to iOS after using android for many years. It took a little while to get used to the screen size difference but I have to say I really enjoying using this phone. The iOS 7 update gave it a lot of the features I had on android and the fluidity of the apps and phone are great. I can't believe how much better a lot of the apps are, espn for wxple works soooooo much better on iOS than it did on android.
    I hadn't used an iPhone since the 4 and I have to say I'm looking forward to the next iteration.
    Welcome back jcash!!
    jcash74 likes this.
    12-26-2013 02:38 PM
    I've had a great number of Android phones, some BlackBerry models, a BB10 phone, a Palm Pre 2 and before this iPhone 5c I am currently using, I had a iPhone 5/ipad mini combo and can say definitively that iOS has been my favorite OS to use and for some reason the ipad mini has been my favorite piece of tech I've ever held. Apple is beautiful and it's devices just WORK. If Google started now it would take them years to appear even a fraction as streamlined, though they have gotten better in that regard.
    12-26-2013 04:44 PM
    I've had my phones in the following order: IPhone 5, Lumia 920, Lumia 928, HTC One, SGS4, IPhone 5 again. This happened in a matter of 2 months and a half maximum 3.
    Concerning Windows Phone, it's a nice platform but it lacks features that are basic in other platforms for so long: eg. VPN
    Android on the other hand is nice looking if you look at the OS, it's the most customizable, no words for this one but what made me return to IPhone are a couple of things:
    1.) Iphone does not LAG even with several apps in background like Android does because of the way better resource handling
    2.) Applications on IOS are simply beautiful, created to deserve to be bought.
    3.) On IOS everything works fine, no need for flashing roms, flashing custom recoveries etc.
    4.) The whole customizations possibilities in Android come at a very high cost: Battery life! What is the use of a platform that is customizable in such a manner but it drains the hell out of the battery even with a live wallpaper or water ripple effects.
    5.) on Android resource handling: memory and CPU mainly, is a total mess! Leaving several apps in background will kill you battery because the OS simply doesn't do a good job handling them.
    ook...so more than just a couple of reasons but I have found these as most important. For me is no use of having a bigger screen and multiple customization options for the UI and user experience if the above problems occur.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-31-2013 02:50 AM
    Woww nice catt
    06-29-2015 11:01 AM
81 ... 234