Galaxy S4 and Note 3 Leave 5S in the Dust????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Because most of the ones that post on here do...the normal android phone owners stick with what they love, they don't come over to stir the pot because they don't care about the iPhone or the users and what they like/dislike. It's a lot like most of us here, i know myself, i don't waste my time going over to the android websites because i don't give a sh*t about them...seems like a waste of my time.

and .... ?

image.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be fair, Wall Street hasn't been all that impressed with Apple either. Apple stock down more than 35% since their high in September. An $11 surge is chicken feed compared to all that has been lost over the last 6 months.

Sent from somewhere

Apple is always a roller coaster...every year it does the same thing (trust me, i watch it because I'm invested in it), it's always going to have a substantial increase around releases, and a decrease throughout the rest of the year. It's actually one of the easiest stocks to watch because you KNOW when everything is going to happen. Wall street hates the ride...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
:screwy: that itune bs slowed down multiple PCs I owned. Not to mention every iOS user I know hates it also. I won't allow anybody to install it on any of my future PCs ever again.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

I've never been a real fan of iTunes, but I can't deny its usefulness in regard to backups, restores & transferring of purchased apps. I don't use it for music and video and I hated using it in the past for that purpose. Still, like anything else, you will find people who like it and others who don't. :)

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Apple is always a roller coaster...every year it does the same thing (trust me, i watch it because I'm invested in it), it's always going to have a substantial increase around releases, and a decrease throughout the rest of the year. It's actually one of the easiest stocks to watch because you KNOW when everything is going to happen. Wall street hates the ride...

I couldn't stand the ride either. Kudos to you if you can handle the large scale swings in the stock. I would have gone insane by now. :what:

Sent from somewhere

Mellimel22

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Because most of the ones that post on here do...the normal android phone owners stick with what they love, they don't come over to stir the pot because they don't care about the iPhone or the users and what they like/dislike. It's a lot like most of us here, i know myself, i don't waste my time going over to the android websites because i don't give a sh*t about them...seems like a waste of my time.

Haha well plenty others do but not me. I just don't like lies or untrue propaganda regardless of any platform.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't really blown away by the S4, but the size of it is as usual for me, a deal breaker. I would never be able to fit that thing in any of my pants pockets. The only "feature" that really piqued my interest was the mention of the front and back cameras taking "simultaneous" photos. Or whatever that was about. But otherwise, eh.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
II would never be able to fit that thing in any of my pants pockets.

Come on man.... what are you wearing? Skinny Skinny Jeans???

sy71bHf.jpg

Attachments

• sy71bHf.jpg
    sy71bHf.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 50

flashhh

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
You know what's a waste of time? Posting on this forum over 4,000 times. :)

col_bris

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Where I reside most of the time in another forum it would be closed but in all fairness. the conversation has been interesting to say the least. What amazes me is no one has used this product in most cases all have based their posts on is what they have seen in the 3 ring circus presentation and or read articles about this latest phone from Samsung. We live in a world where one can choose like buying cars. The same applies in buying a phone. If the shoe fits wear it. If you get sore feet change to a different shoe ..... It is a phone so no big deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

flashhh

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
The S4 looks to be a solid update. Faster processors, slightly bigger screen, significantly more battery power, 1080p HD, which is a GREAT spec. The 13/2 megapixel cameras are a nice upgrade.

I like the ability to add memory without paying $100 or $200 extra; as well as the ability to swap out the battery if so inclined.

The customizability of android appears to be a nice feature.

OTOH, the plastic doesn't appeal to me, and I still distrust the android os. I reckon it's similar to windoze. A number of the whiz bang features don't seem to be daily or even regular use features either, and the eye tracking just seems creepy.

If I get an android device, it would be the note 3 or a later version. I could stow it in a jacket pocket much of the time, and it would probably fit in my back pocket as well. Chicks wear skinny jeans all the time and manage to fit their phone in their pockets al the time, so I think I can manage with my less than skin tight jeans. :)

flashhh

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
As far as my iphone 5, aside from the, ahem, moderately sized screen, I am really enjoying it. One of the coolest features of the iphone are the included earpods. They really sound terrific. I thought they were immediate toss aways, but I'm glad I didn't sell them or give them away.

I have yet to hear an excellent sounding pair of IEM's, but the earpods are very impressive. Considering the size of those drivers, the sound quality is near-miraculous. Two big thumbs up for the earpods!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't really blown away by the S4, but the size of it is as usual for me, a deal breaker. I would never be able to fit that thing in any of my pants pockets. The only "feature" that really piqued my interest was the mention of the front and back cameras taking "simultaneous" photos. Or whatever that was about. But otherwise, eh.

Come on man.... what are you wearing? Skinny Skinny Jeans???

http://i.imgur.com/sy71bHf.jpg

FYI: not a man - all female!
Thank you. My junk is of the female variety.

If only I looked that good in a pair of skinnies...Not that it's super important to update you on my (mind-bogglingly boring) wardrobe, but I own *a* pair of "skinny" jeans and they are not my favorite. My jeans are bootcut, if that matters. But the pockets on chick jeans are not as deep as those on men's jeans, even the ones on our butts, so the phone is generally half hanging out regardless, and I don't know anyone that can get her entire phone entirely in the pocket of a pair of skinny jeans, if so, I'd like the brand name of that denim line. I'd also note that I don't want to look like I have a misshapen dong in my crotchel region either. I think most men would agree that there should be no added bulges in there, thanks. I have some cargos that I can put them in the leg pocket of, but then I can't hear if I have an incoming alert, nor can I really feel the vibration as its looser down near my knee.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And this thread has run its course. Thank you to all the contestants for playing. It is now time to return to your respective forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711