I was jk. Not so much bout iTunes though.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    No problem.
    03-15-2013 12:34 PM
    When you're done "messing" with us, are you going to go back to AC and crow about how you "bested" us??
    I'm a member of crackberry also seeing as I've used all the platforms. But on topic though im really feelin the 1.9 quad core and the added features. And since jb the smoothness factor is gone IMO.

03-15-2013 12:35 PM
    I was jk. Not so much bout iTunes though.

As opposed to the other phones that have a non-existant UI for the processes iTunes does? Gotcha...I'll take iTunes over nothing.
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-15-2013 12:47 PM
    why does it seem most android owners have a chip on their shoulder? lol
    kch50428 likes this.
    03-15-2013 12:55 PM
    As opposed to the other phones that have a non-existant UI for the processes iTunes does? Gotcha...I'll take iTunes over nothing.
    :screwy: that itune bs slowed down multiple PCs I owned. Not to mention every iOS user I know hates it also. I won't allow anybody to install it on any of my future PCs ever again.

03-15-2013 01:11 PM
    iTunes works fine for me. Never had any issues with it and I have 10K or more songs, probably 150 movies, lots of iOS apps, a bunch of podcasts, and 1000s of TV episodes in its library. And its also used as a Home Sharing hub to iOS devices and two Apple TVs in the house. It doesn't lag or cause any problems. I don't however use it for syncing my phone because I don't think it necessary.

But yes I know lots of people complain about it. Just hasn't been my experience with it.
    kch50428 likes this.
    03-15-2013 01:19 PM
    Apple shares up $11 dollars... Seems Wall Street is not impressed with S4.

To be quite frank, neither am I.

Samsung have adopted the throw sh$t at the wall and hope it sticks approach. Good luck to them.
    BLiNK, kch50428 and nj1266 like this.
    03-15-2013 01:41 PM
    :screwy: that itune bs slowed down multiple PCs I owned. Not to mention every iOS user I know hates it also. I won't allow anybody to install it on any of my future PCs ever again.

At the same time you've experienced that, I've experienced the opposite...everyone i know has been pleased with the simplicity of the program, had no problems with it.

And the experience on my macbook is flawless, but i don't expect anything less than that...it's how all of my Apple products have been 99.9999% of the time.
    03-15-2013 01:52 PM
    Mellimel22, your turn..

cardfan likes this.
    03-15-2013 02:01 PM
    Apple shares up $11 dollars... Seems Wall Street is not impressed with S4.

To be quite frank, neither am I.

Samsung have adopted the throw sh$t at the wall and hope it sticks approach. Good luck to them.
    To be fair, Wall Street hasn't been all that impressed with Apple either. Apple stock down more than 35% since their high in September. An $11 surge is chicken feed compared to all that has been lost over the last 6 months.

Sent from somewhere
    03-15-2013 02:18 PM
    why does it seem most android owners have a chip on their shoulder? lol
    Because most of the ones that post on here do...the normal android phone owners stick with what they love, they don't come over to stir the pot because they don't care about the iPhone or the users and what they like/dislike. It's a lot like most of us here, i know myself, i don't waste my time going over to the android websites because i don't give a sh*t about them...seems like a waste of my time.
    kch50428 and BLiNK like this.
    03-15-2013 02:19 PM
    Because most of the ones that post on here do...the normal android phone owners stick with what they love, they don't come over to stir the pot because they don't care about the iPhone or the users and what they like/dislike. It's a lot like most of us here, i know myself, i don't waste my time going over to the android websites because i don't give a sh*t about them...seems like a waste of my time.
    and .... ?

Galaxy S4 and Note 3 Leave 5S in the Dust????-image.jpg
    03-15-2013 02:23 PM
    To be fair, Wall Street hasn't been all that impressed with Apple either. Apple stock down more than 35% since their high in September. An $11 surge is chicken feed compared to all that has been lost over the last 6 months.

Sent from somewhere
    Apple is always a roller coaster...every year it does the same thing (trust me, i watch it because I'm invested in it), it's always going to have a substantial increase around releases, and a decrease throughout the rest of the year. It's actually one of the easiest stocks to watch because you KNOW when everything is going to happen. Wall street hates the ride...
    03-15-2013 02:42 PM

I've never been a real fan of iTunes, but I can't deny its usefulness in regard to backups, restores & transferring of purchased apps. I don't use it for music and video and I hated using it in the past for that purpose. Still, like anything else, you will find people who like it and others who don't.
    03-15-2013 02:54 PM
    Apple is always a roller coaster...every year it does the same thing (trust me, i watch it because I'm invested in it), it's always going to have a substantial increase around releases, and a decrease throughout the rest of the year. It's actually one of the easiest stocks to watch because you KNOW when everything is going to happen. Wall street hates the ride...
    I couldn't stand the ride either. Kudos to you if you can handle the large scale swings in the stock. I would have gone insane by now. :what:

Sent from somewhere
    03-15-2013 03:19 PM
    Haha well plenty others do but not me. I just don't like lies or untrue propaganda regardless of any platform.

03-15-2013 06:54 PM
    I wasn't really blown away by the S4, but the size of it is as usual for me, a deal breaker. I would never be able to fit that thing in any of my pants pockets. The only "feature" that really piqued my interest was the mention of the front and back cameras taking "simultaneous" photos. Or whatever that was about. But otherwise, eh.
    03-15-2013 07:22 PM
    II would never be able to fit that thing in any of my pants pockets.
    Come on man.... what are you wearing? Skinny Skinny Jeans???

Attached Thumbnails Galaxy S4 and Note 3 Leave 5S in the Dust????-sy71bhf.jpg  
    redbeard likes this.
    03-15-2013 08:20 PM
    You know what's a waste of time? Posting on this forum over 4,000 times.

03-15-2013 09:10 PM
    You know what's a waste of time? Posting on this forum over 4,000 times.
    Says the guy who literally has no reason to be on this website besides trolling...pitiful really.
    03-15-2013 09:52 PM
    welp, this thread should be closed anytime now
    03-16-2013 02:46 AM
    Where I reside most of the time in another forum it would be closed but in all fairness. the conversation has been interesting to say the least. What amazes me is no one has used this product in most cases all have based their posts on is what they have seen in the 3 ring circus presentation and or read articles about this latest phone from Samsung. We live in a world where one can choose like buying cars. The same applies in buying a phone. If the shoe fits wear it. If you get sore feet change to a different shoe ..... It is a phone so no big deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-16-2013 04:52 AM
    The S4 looks to be a solid update. Faster processors, slightly bigger screen, significantly more battery power, 1080p HD, which is a GREAT spec. The 13/2 megapixel cameras are a nice upgrade.

I like the ability to add memory without paying $100 or $200 extra; as well as the ability to swap out the battery if so inclined.

The customizability of android appears to be a nice feature.

OTOH, the plastic doesn't appeal to me, and I still distrust the android os. I reckon it's similar to windoze. A number of the whiz bang features don't seem to be daily or even regular use features either, and the eye tracking just seems creepy.

If I get an android device, it would be the note 3 or a later version. I could stow it in a jacket pocket much of the time, and it would probably fit in my back pocket as well. Chicks wear skinny jeans all the time and manage to fit their phone in their pockets al the time, so I think I can manage with my less than skin tight jeans.
    03-16-2013 05:46 AM
    As far as my iphone 5, aside from the, ahem, moderately sized screen, I am really enjoying it. One of the coolest features of the iphone are the included earpods. They really sound terrific. I thought they were immediate toss aways, but I'm glad I didn't sell them or give them away.

I have yet to hear an excellent sounding pair of IEM's, but the earpods are very impressive. Considering the size of those drivers, the sound quality is near-miraculous. Two big thumbs up for the earpods!
    03_CTD likes this.
    03-16-2013 06:33 AM
    Come on man.... what are you wearing? Skinny Skinny Jeans???
    FYI: not a man - all female!
    ame likes this.
    03-16-2013 07:08 AM
103 ... 2345