Fix for scan lines ?

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Is there any type of a fix for scan lines my new iPhone has that dumb flicker issue and interlacing issue. I'm very hesitant to return because I dot want to go thought it and this phone is over all mint besides this initial issue.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Is there any type of a fix for scan lines my new iPhone has that dumb flicker issue and interlacing issue. I'm very hesitant to return because I dot want to go thought it and this phone is over all mint besides this initial issue.

I've honestly never heard of that issue but if it's with the screen chances are it's a hardware issue and you will have to return the device and get it replaced.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I couldn't find anything on the forums with anyone here but if you heck out macrumors you will see they have multiple threads about it. Check out google and type iPhone 5 scan lines or interlacing

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah I couldn't find anything on the forums with anyone here but if you heck out macrumors you will see they have multiple threads about it. Check out google and type iPhone 5 scan lines or interlacing

I'd return it and call it a day if a fresh restore does not fix it.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I did swapped to flawless black version it's amazing color everything looks like an iPhone should very happy love black a little more that white

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice