Just curious if anyone else has random reboots on their iPhone 5.

It's been bad the past few days, tonight alone it's been about 5 times.

I already restored my phone, but there must be a bug in my software somewhere. Unfortunately I will have to do a fresh iOS install this week. Pain in the *** though.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issue recently and what they have done to fix it?
    02-13-2013 12:07 AM
    I've had none unless I'm Jailbroken. Yeah I would restore. If it continues, the bug could be in the back up. Set up as new if continues after a restore.
    02-13-2013 12:11 AM
    I'm jailbroken now. Before the jailbreak I would get one or two a week. Today has been bad. I've already uninstalled the jailbreak once and then reinstalled.

Unfortunately setup from new will likely end up being my best option.
    02-13-2013 12:20 AM
    Remove the jailbreak and bring the iPhone in for a replacement...if you're going to have to start over again new anyways, might as well eliminate the possibility that it's a hardware issue and not just something related to a bad update or jailbreak.
    02-13-2013 07:11 AM
    I'm jailbroken now. Before the jailbreak I would get one or two a week. Today has been bad. I've already uninstalled the jailbreak once and then reinstalled.

Unfortunately setup from new will likely end up being my best option.
    If you're getting random reboots without being jailbroken, it's definitely time for a trip to the Apple store.
    02-13-2013 08:01 AM
    Remove the jailbreak and bring the iPhone in for a replacement...if you're going to have to start over again new anyways, might as well eliminate the possibility that it's a hardware issue and not just something related to a bad update or jailbreak.
    Yeah, sounds like a hardware issue. Get it replaced and start over.
    02-13-2013 10:18 AM
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Yeah I have had random reboots without the jailbreak.

I will take it off and make a trip to my local Apple Store.

Thanks again!
    02-13-2013 04:04 PM
    I get the random reboots also and Im not jail broken. It happens rarely and once in awhile. I have noticed some of the apps here and there will just log out automatically like FaceBook and some others. It happens on occasion. But I really don't feel like this is a hardware issue.
    02-16-2013 07:02 AM
    I've seen quite a few reports about folks having issues with their iPhone 5's. I'm happy to report that the only issue I've had was the spotty WiFi which has been addressed for me with iOS 6.1.

I'm really extremely happy with the phone.
    02-16-2013 08:02 AM
    Haven't had random reboots, the only issue I have had is scratched bezel and spotty wifi which seems to be fixed. The phone has been great otherwise, as I said in a different thread, it's the best iPhone yet!!
    02-17-2013 12:02 AM