Got cable replacement, now doing the same thing in shorter time window!

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I was nervous it was my device but it was the cable and I got it replaced at VZW. I don't know if I've had it a month and now its not being recognized by my PC and sensitive to being moved while charging. Is this a widespread issue?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I was nervous it was my device but it was the cable and I got it replaced at VZW. I don't know if I've had it a month and now its not being recognized by my PC and sensitive to being moved while charging. Is this a widespread issue?

Not that I?ve experienced. I have 30-pin connectors from 5 years ago still working perfectly on my wife's iPhone 4, the grandkids iPods and our iPads. Add a 30-pin-to-lightning adapters and they work perfectly on my iPhone 5 and iPad mini.

I seriously doubt there?s an issue with the cables, per se.

Question: Do you pull them out of the device/USB plug/charging block by the cord? How do you treat the cords? They don?t have to be treated gingerly, but you can?t use ?em to tie up the dog, either. Always unplug them from either end by the plug, not the cord. If you have to wrap them up, do it gently and not within an inch or two of either connector. And avoid kinking them or forcing them into sharp bends. They should last a long time and work flawlessly.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Seems like they are more sensitive than my others. I had a kink in the device end and theres a slight one in this one now. I hadnt been too mindful and then theres the 2 yo who thinks he has an iPhone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73