I think I'm addicted to my iPhone

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I never left the MacBook line, but now I have a 3rd gen iPad (this is what got me back on iOS after a few bad bad android tablets), iPhone 5, and iPad mini. Also got me a 13" rMBP because I couldn't resist. My wife has my 4S and 2012 MBP. I don't think I'll be going back to android.

I've been thinking about making the move to Mac, but I've been on windows for so long, I don't want to spend $1600 and not be happy.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I love the camera. I have almost 2,000 photos in my photo album, and that's with constant clean ups of bad pics. And I love the social media apps.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Quite frankly, in my personal opinion, your presence on our website reeks of trolly dung.

haven't checked this guy's previous posts but this one doesn't seem like trolling to me, he made a valid point, just because his name says he uses a Blackberry? maybe I'm missing something..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
haven't checked this guy's previous posts but this one doesn't seem like trolling to me, he made a valid point, just because his name says he uses a Blackberry? maybe I'm missing something..

You're missing quite a bit...99% of the posts made on this forum by this person are anti-iPhone, pro BB10 drivel...

braebauer123

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
i switched from dell to the macbook air and im in love with it! its as good as the iphone. everything apple makes is good and worth the money.

I've been thinking about making the move to Mac, but I've been on windows for so long, I don't want to spend $1600 and not be happy.

1962Mets

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am a brand new iPhone use - I upgraded on Jan. 20th from an HTC Thunderbolt to the iPhone 5. I am very, very happy with it so far!! I like the look and feel and so far, it is doing everything I need it to do.

I am at work now and cannot connect to WiFi, and thus cannot upgrade to iOS 6.1, but I am planning on doing so once I get home. I am hoping that will activate the Facebook notification sounds, which at the moment do not work. Everything else is fine, so it would be icing on the cake to get this one last blooper working.:cool:

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I need to confess something too. Normally I use a case to protect my iPhone 5. To be specific, the Otterbox Commuter. From times to times, I take the case off !!!!! OMG ! I said it !!!!! I like the feel of it ! It is such a great phone. But I would not do that while I'm at work. Too risky.

Same mate. I work in a pizza store and its to risky to leave it out without no case. I ideally take it off at home in bed. So it's safe

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Aubre34

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Now that I've finished trying my luck with android as a daily driver, I'm sticking with iPhone for my daily needs and will keep my S3 around just for fiddling with. I always end up back with an iPhone so I'm taking the hint this time and sticking with it. I'm once again inseparable with my iPhone.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Geez Blink, between this and all of your posts on the jailbreak forums this morning you are just full of cheer and positiveness aren't you

haha well truth be told i've been on a drinking binge since my Jayhawks lost yesterday

so everyone please excuse my comments this weekend! LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox