Phone dying before even reaching 10% battery life

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me! I'm just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue and if so does it get more frequent or is it just random? I have AppleCare but I try to avoid refurbs at all costs lol. Thanks in advance and sorry if this was posted and I missed it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine died once at 2% (and was quite frustrating because i was on a pretty important call and was about 2min. from plugging it in)...but never at 10%, that is bad news and certainly calls for a replacement.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me! I'm just wondering if anyone else has ran into this issue and if so does it get more frequent or is it just random? I have AppleCare but I try to avoid refurbs at all costs lol. Thanks in advance and sorry if this was posted and I missed it

It's more of a warranty issue. Thankfully you wouldn't have to waste an AppleCare
replacement. Does sound like you would need a replacement if resorting as brand
new doesn't fix the issue.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Boo!! Yeah today it did at like 16 percent, I got it plugged in and when it came on it said it was at 14%! I'm going to try to restore it as new and see how that works, I don't want a refurbished phone every refurb item I've got has lasted less than a year :/ thank you!