i like my iPhone 5. how does it compare with samsung galaxy 34 ? which one is better and why ?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've used both and my unbiased opinion is that you can't go wrong with either. I'm back on iOS though because I've gotten myself pretty deep into the ecosystem with iPad, Appletv, AirPlay devices and my car stereo.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how people are saying they have use both, no question in my mind if you can get your hands on samsung galaxy "34" it will be blow the iphone 5 out of the water, lol.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Cane from the Galaxy s3 to the iPhone 5, loved my Galaxy s3 but it has weak radios and could not hold onto signal where the iPhone just works, I'm an android person but I need a device that does calls/data consistently

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the S3 for about 3 months. There are a lot of things to love about it but I just really missed the iOS system and came back. I've tried a few android phones and keep coming back. Just got the iPhone 5 a couple days ago. While it isn't as big and doesn't do some of the things the S3 does it really does what I need better than any other device. I think the Note 2 is an amazing device and would love to have it but I just can't give up the things I love about the iphone.

That's what it comes down to. The right device for you, not for anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Had both. Love both. Just depends on what you want. Customization options on the S3. Top notch quality and cohesiveness on the iPhone. If I could, I'd switch every other day between the two.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Had both. Love both. Just depends on what you want. Customization options on the S3. Top notch quality and cohesiveness on the iPhone. If I could, I'd switch every other day between the two.

I'd do that too if Verizon wouldn't try to short me on the TEC if I swap phones.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Cane from the Galaxy s3 to the iPhone 5, loved my Galaxy s3 but it has weak radios and could not hold onto signal where the iPhone just works, I'm an android person but I need a device that does calls/data consistently

This is something that I was looking for, a comparison between the two phones as far as signal strength went.

Thanks. I'm going to put my S3 up for sale and use the money to help pay for a 5.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Both of them are better.

UmpOi.gif

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The s3 radio is weak and the battery life is the pits . I came over to the iPhone 5 and all I can say is it works like u expect it too. I think u would be happy with it

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
The s3 radio is weak and the battery life is the pits . I came over to the iPhone 5 and all I can say is it works like u expect it too. I think u would be happy with it

Yeah my battery is okay, nothing special. I pretty much made up my mind to get the 5. Just need to get the money together. Buying off contract.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have both an iPhone 5 and a galaxy S3 in the household. The 5 worked like it was supposed to right out of the box. Not one problem. Simply backed up the data from my iPhone 4 and synced it to the 5 and I was ready to go.

The first S3 developed a connectivity/call drop soon after we got it. Took it to Verizon. They changed the SIM card but that did not help. We were told to do a factory reset but that still did not help. Verizon finally exchanged it for a refurbished unit. The refurbished unit worked well, a couple of weeks later it just died. The motherboard just quit. Some S3s seem to have that problem and we were lucky enough to get one. Lol. We are now on the THIRD unit and this one seems to be OK. We shall see.

So that is OUR story with the iPhone 5 and the S3. One works right out of the box and the other we are on our 3 unit.

Sent from my iPhone 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit