Don't expect iPhone 6 this year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't for the life of me figure out why people come to forums about phone "A" and then cry when they get jumped on for saying phone "A" sucks, and phone "B" is better.

Because they are pitiful lonely losers with a need to make themselves look important and who lack personalities and need a life?????

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ill never leave the iPhone, but it's a little goofy to me to think of a new letter-number combination every year for the phone. I think they should just call it "the iPhone" and then distinguish the perticular model by year, or generation.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Love that meme!!!

That's the thing, I think.....I've got and use BBs, I've got a 3GS and a 4S, I've got an iPad, Ive got an SGIII....I simply LOVE different phones.....each device has its place. But I don't go to different sites to speak badly of their devices. I love each device for its specific unique qualities and features.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
you can take that BB10 and shove it up your ass, just sayin'

How does such a great phone attract such inarticulate pea brains?

Sometimes it’s better to communicate one's thoughts simply, succinctly and in a straight-forward manner. We all understand exactly what BLiNK is saying. There aren’t many other ways of expressing that sentiment.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
And this is my major complaint about the "open community" - the decision to roll all of the "Mobile Nations" forums into one huge site with common logins, etc. It makes it easier and far too likely that the more cretinous among us will cross over to the other sites to troll and wreak havoc. IMHO, the absolute worst decision "the management" has ever made.

How about we all pick our favorite wireless platform and just enjoy the ride? Why do some feel the need to trash every other platform? You got to make your choice, why should the others around these various forums be deprived of or criticized for their choice? I just don’t get it.

[RANT OFF]

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ And on the flip side, when one of these dimwits come here, why are people so sensitive when they get flamed? Boo freakin' hoo...we were mean to someone who came here talking crap. Really!? They should have a new section of this site called "The Softer Side" where trolls can unleash their classic entertainment and people can softly accept it and move on, with the understanding of "That's their opinion."

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wait, guys....there are some of us who enjoy several platforms.....

My issue is not with those who "enjoy several platforms"... it’s with those who subscribe on a single platform, but feel the need to visit forums for other platforms trolling and trashing the platform of the visited forum.

There’s lot of room for healthy, constructive discussions about the features/strengths/weaknesses of a given platform, but the blatant trolling has to stop. There’s no need or place for that kind of crap.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My issue is not with those who "enjoy several platforms"... it?s with those who subscribe on a single platform, but feel the need to visit forums for other platforms trolling and trashing the platform of the visited forum.

There?s lot of room for healthy, constructive discussions about the features/strengths/weaknesses of a given platform, but the blatant trolling has to stop. There?s no need or place for that kind of crap.

Ok...Cool. I understand.
I skipped the iPhone5, but I will get the next one.
I had to choose between the SGIII and the iPhone 5 for this upgrade, but the next time....I'll be there on day 1.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I can't image what they could do with the 5S. I say this now... That I probably won't get one.... Unless I can get the talk and surf feature on Verizon

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
There is no question that the next iPhone will be the 5S and not the 6. The reason is because Apple wants to regain their huge profit margin amid investor worries of them shrinking. an iPhone 6 implies a new form factor. And that requires a revamped manufacturing process resulting in declining margins. Apple prefers to reuse the current form factor in order to spread the cost over a longer period. This is what they have done since the start. And it's effective. So don't bet on them changing the pattern.

I love how 5 Gens in this is still a concept people refuse to believe.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

the1onlyjosh

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
My only thought is what could they do right now for the next iPhone. The only thing I can think of is a new processor in line with the A6x and maybe NFC. I would say it would coincide with iOS7. If those are the only upgrades the I would have to say that the next iPhone will be the 5s.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro