leaving ios... forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
You again. I'm a very active reader on forums and google in regards to phones. Me personally I've yet to meet anyone who has owned this phone and actually kept it. Yeah I hear great things about this phones battery life...but that is it. Heavy users battery will not last 3 days...not on this planet. Low users maybe..Now what if you do have great battery life on that phone congrats enjoy your phone. People get too stupid sometimes on forums. At the end I speak out of personal experiences and my opinions. If you don't agree I don't give a crap.

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Yes me again..... the quote was you said the phone will not last 3 days on a single charge unquote. I happened to just prove differently with phone on and with a screen shot, now you wish to change your comment to how its used. That's OK but I only proved that this phone does and will last 3 days and longer on a single charge.
I also agree folks do get stupid and take stupid stuff way to personal when its just in the end a phone or what ever item it is. I can agree with you and I do on some matters but I like others will disagree as well when or I know in fact differently and can back it up. Its not a matter of like or not of what you say I merely proved a point as to your first comment on this particular phone will not last 3 days on a charge.
OK now its proven it can and the op left for an android device I hope he finds it suits his needs.

Sent From My Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

Lisacj

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Cell phones are really no different than vehicles. I bet I could really stir some juices if I started a convo about Ford vs Chevy or American vs Import. I really don't believe you will ever have a vehicle or cell phone that is ABSOLUTLY PERFECT.

Each and every one of us has our American made freedom of choice. I believe (just guessing) that he/she posted here thinking, like I did, that they would find others having some of the same problems.

Just like what happened to me, people took my vents as personal attacks. Unless you are the man himself (in that case I'm concerned), these are not personal attacks......just product attacks.

Like I stated in my thread, I have always been a Windows person and would have never considered buying a Mac.....not even that incredible huge screen of my sisters. After just two years with my first iPhone (4), I am definatly putting a Mac on my loooong term wish list. And if I don't get an iPad soon, I cannot be held accountable for my actions.

If he wants to venture to the 'other side', let him. Maybe he'll be back, maybe he won't. But like I always say.....An Apple a day keeps the Droid away!! 😜

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hdmi out. Cool! Lets spend the evening watching my phone on the tv. :)

Don't need no hdmi out on the phone with an AppleTV & AirPlay display mirroring... playing a slideshow of photos from the phone on a TV is a very reasonable use for the feature. Or playing back a video recorded on the phone to a group... that is cool. :)

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Cell phones are really no different than vehicles. I bet I could really stir some juices if I started a convo about Ford vs Chevy or American vs Import. I really don't believe you will ever have a vehicle or cell phone that is ABSOLUTLY PERFECT.

Each and every one of us has our American made freedom of choice. I believe (just guessing) that he/she posted here thinking, like I did, that they would find others having some of the same problems.

Just like what happened to me, people took my vents as personal attacks. Unless you are the man himself (in that case I'm concerned), these are not personal attacks......just product attacks.

Like I stated in my thread, I have always been a Windows person and would have never considered buying a Mac.....not even that incredible huge screen of my sisters. After just two years with my first iPhone (4), I am definatly putting a Mac on my loooong term wish list. And if I don't get an iPad soon, I cannot be held accountable for my actions.

If he wants to venture to the 'other side', let him. Maybe he'll be back, maybe he won't. But like I always say.....An Apple a day keeps the Droid away!! 😜

Very well said. We all get frustrated with products we purchase and we all have preferences on what we will buy or won't buy. I won't ever say I wont ever own an iPhone but I can say until they produce a phone with at least a 4.5" screen and allow web surfing and talking on phone simultaneously on Verizon network (a must have for me) I won't purchase one. Now Ford vs Chevy and American vs import give me a good ole Dodge any day of the week :) and nothing is better than cubic inches in my book.

Sent From My Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

Retconaddict

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't need no hdmi out on the phone with an AppleTV & AirPlay display mirroring... playing a slideshow of photos from the phone on a TV is a very reasonable use for the feature. Or playing back a video recorded on the phone to a group... that is cool. :)

But that feature can only be enabled if you spend ?100 on an AppleTV. Not that expensive, but a ?10 hdmi cable is far more reasonable. Until AirPlay becomes a standard feature in TVs I don't think that it's a feature worthy of hdmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox