Considering the way he spoke about the store reps, I'd bet his in store behaviour was less than pleasant and he was treated accordingly.

Staff don't get paid enough to deal with people who call them 'muppets'.

Shhhh qbnkelt and I are secretly the same person, both using Tapatalk 2
    07-30-2013 02:43 AM
    Considering the way he spoke about the store reps, I'd bet his in store behaviour was less than pleasant and he was treated accordingly.

Staff don't get paid enough to deal with people who call them 'muppets'.

Shhhh qbnkelt and I are secretly the same person, both using Tapatalk 2
    Your post is highly inaccurate, I was in fact very polite. Just because I called the reps muppets on this forum doesn't back up your theory of me misbehaving and being treated accordingly. Your correct that people don't have to deal with being called muppets or any other kind of abuse but let me just make sure you know I didn't abuse any reps, I don't want you losing any kind of sleep over it!!!! Now that your mind is at peace I would also like to state that I didn't want to offend any apple fans. Every person has different experiences with certain products and companies. My experience from apple and iphone are negative and as a result I will not purchase another apple product. Every person is also entitled to an opinion... I'm deeply sorry if my opinion has hurt your feelings in any way

Peace x
    07-31-2013 08:04 PM
    I've had my fair share of Android phones (As well as Windows Phone, BlackBerry and MeGoo which is Nokia too). Lastly the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Once you've seen and fellt a high-spec Samsung phone you've seen them all as they all look and feel the same. Shiny smeary plastic with round corners. They are good phones but too bloated and the build quality of my iPhone 5 feels amazing compared to Samsung. The HTC One has great build quality when properly assembled but it you search it has had its fair share of quality issues just as previous HTC flagships. Even Lumia's have quality issues. My first Lumia 800 had the screen raised well above the body. My second one had a faulty screen. Third times was the charm there.

I realize you have been unlucky and have had a bad experience Nikolas with Apple. But do not think Android/WP manufacturers are any better you can easily get a unit assembled on a Monday there too.

And don't expect an Android phone to operate all smoothly. For that you need to get yourself a Nexus device that is pure Vanilla Android without any bloatware (even then they are not as smooth as iOS). Samsung, Sony, HTC and everyone else's versions adds a sense of lag to them. They are not as responsive as iOS when you touch the screen for the most part. They will often feel choopy and doesn't follow your finger naturally at all times. My mother has the latest Sony Xperia Z and I straight away fellt the choppines of the system. It's just not as responsive and feel laggy. And when I talk about lag I don't mean lag in the correct sense. I mean framerate drops in animations.

Good luck with whatever choice you make!
    Last edited by dannejanne; 08-01-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    08-01-2013 11:53 AM
    Same with me, I don't mind to much at the moment I just want to know of this will cause it to break
    11-01-2013 11:01 AM
29 12