iPhone 5 VS iPhone 4s, which one will you get?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 FTW! Only reason to think about 4S is if you want to save the extra dough or possibly strapped.

Beamed from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 5 has more features than the iPhone 4S, and many of the features the 4S offers the iPhone 5 has in an upgraded state. From a standpoint of features and usability as well as having the newest functionality available to you, the iPhone 5 is the best iPhone available.

What is the best one for you? Only you can answer that. All of the opinionated preferences apply only to the person who forms the opinion.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 4s the more stable, :)

Really? That has to be one of the worst responses I have seen yet, more stable? ... I have owned them all and iPhone 5 is just as stable as the 4s, remember Apple controls the complete experience with hardware & software. The only issue I ever had with the 5 was the occasional screen flicker on the keyboard, however that was resolved with a software update and it did not effect the stability of the phone. It works, and still works well.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Really? That has to be one of the worst responses I have seen yet, more stable? ... I have owned them all and iPhone 5 is just as stable as the 4s, remember Apple controls the complete experience with hardware & software. The only issue I ever had with the 5 was the occasional screen flicker on the keyboard, however that was resolved with a software update and it did not effect the stability of the phone. It works, and still works well.

Damn your screen flicker?? My 4s never did that I hear people having problems with the 5 you can't even jailbreak wifi issues batterylife and the 4s has all the upgrades as the 5 the only thing I see as a plus is lte for the 5 really ill wait for the s series for the 5

Tapatalking up in ya

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Damn your screen flicker?? My 4s never did that I hear people having problems with the 5 you can't even jailbreak wifi issues batterylife and the 4s has all the upgrades as the 5 the only thing I see as a plus is lte for the 5 really ill wait for the s series for the 5

Tapatalking up in ya

Screen flicker? Battery Life? WiFi issues? I have none of these problems with my iPhone 5.

Jailbreaking is an iOS thing, not specific to the iPhone 5...any device running iOS 6 (regardless of model) is unfortunately kept from jailbreaking right now.

The 4S certainly does NOT have all of the upgrades, but it's been covered so many times there's no reason to go into a list...whether you LIKE the 4S more than the 5, the iPhone 5 is a more feature rich phone, LTE is just a very amazing bonus.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My 4s is jail broken if I was the person that ask the question ill go with the 4s
Like I mention ALL the upgrades 5 has the 4s will get some apps don't even have a full screen for the 5 yet !

Tapatalking up in ya

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My 4s is jail broken if I was the person that ask the question ill go with the 4s
Like I mention ALL the upgrades 5 has the 4s will get some apps don't even have a full screen for the 5 yet !

Tapatalking up in ya

The new iOS doesn't have a proper jailbreak...so your point is moot. To add...

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/4570/20121127/ios-6-untethered-iphone-5-jailbreak-weeks.htm

As far as the 4S getting all of the features, you're simply flat out wrong. There's really no other way to put it.

Your personal choice is the 4S, just like mine is the 5, neither of those choices is right or wrong. The more feature rich phone though is the iPhone 5, the phone with better technology is the iPhone 5, the phone with better resale value is the iPhone 5 and the phone with better performance is the iPhone 5. Those are unarguable facts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner