I don't think Apple has replacement micro, er, nano, er, "whatever they call them" SIMs. I'd give them a call to check before you make a trip.

I completely agree about the Verizon Store too. Some of the things their reps say to customers make me just shake my head and walk away.
    Apple has SIMs at least they do here in Canada so I don't see why they wouldn't in the US. They can even do the swap from the old SIM to the new SIM if you don't want the hassle of doing it through the carrier.
    12-19-2012 01:23 PM
    I have had it happen 3 separate occasions over the last week to ten days. Each time I was able to correct it but powering off, and then on again. Switching in and out of airplane mode did not fix it as I tried that as well. I haven't given it much thought until seeing this thread. Unless it becomes a larger issue I will likely just let it be.
    12-19-2012 01:36 PM
    Can I just go to an apple store.

I try to NEVER go to a Verizon store. They never have a clue and its usually a bunch of teenagers.

Thanks
    I agree, Verizon's stores are always a pain. I had a SIM card issue recently, not exactly like the issue you are having. I called customer service and they gave me the option of shipping a new one, receiving it in 2 days, or going to a store. I opted for getting it in the mail. They are usually pretty good about replacing SIM cards if there is an issue with that.
    12-19-2012 05:06 PM
28 12